Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan of either look. Don't find those kind of boots suitable for royals. The first dress isn't bad, but the fur thingy ruined the look for me. Her hair looked better in first set of pictures.

And I agree she seems like in no mood for dressing up at all. In the second set of photos her hair looks awful, using a comb would be a good idea. And the belt looks cheap.

Do not like the red lips / pale face make up, not a good look for Charlene.
And she looks very bad in last picture. As she was sick or crying.

Generally it looks like Charlene isn't trying anymore. Bad dressing, bad hair and either sad face or forced smiles almost all the time.

Well, on a plus note, at least she put on earrings ;)

Are you sure it's from this year? She has long hair in some of those photos (don't know if in all, as I can't see the back in all, but certainly in some her hair is long). Did she cut her hair this year? I thought it was short for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure it's from this year? She has long hair in some of those photos (don't know if in all, as I can't see the back in all, but certainly in some her hair is long). Did she cut her hair this year? I thought it was short for a while now.

Yes, they are. All of those five pics were taken in Norway in March 2012. Charlene has cut her hair in April :flowers:

Mmmm .. a bit of a mess really it's niether one thing nor the other .. I do like the wrap but what is the look and I agree the red lips nothing again IMO appears to be thought out.

Thigh high leather boots, scanty dresses, red lips and glazy eyes. Guess Monaco fashion is looking more and more like Hollywood Boulevard to me.

I have to agree with you on that, Style guru. It certainly isn't a flattering look for a princess.

Nice earrings and I appreciate her hairdo, but the dress is really ugly, one of the ugliest I have seen on Charlene.

Let´s say, it is different and interesting. And it suits her and her figure better than some others. I think, not the best outfit, but not bad !
Bye Bine

I actually love her look! The dress really brings out her great figure without emphasizing the shoulders too much. Hair, make-up and earrings are perfect :flowers:

The dress is shapeless, the shading is al wrong. She has worn nicer in the past. Her hair-do and make up is really nice.

Glad to see Charlene looking so sophisticated. Love the gown, which has enough interest to warrant lack of necklace, and the close up shot shows great makeup and hair. She is just lovely (and she's wearing the engagement ring).

Last edited:
Fabulous hair and makeup! She's looking fab and really pulls off this look. The dress is interesting...

Last edited:
Her hair and makeup are lovely. The dress is odd but suits her figure. All in all, I think the look is a winner.

dazzling said:
The dress is shapeless, the shading is al wrong. She has worn nicer in the past. Her hair-do and make up is really nice.

No, it isn't shapeless but it seems to be a bit loose around the hips.

This dress just doesn't scream "gala dress." the earrings are beautiful but seem incongruous with the style of the dress.

Tht being said, her hair and makeup are exquisite.

I love that she is wearing makeup and the earring are pretty though I don't like the colour of the gown the style always suits her as does the neckline.

I love everything about this look. but something inside me feels that it's a maxi dress, not an evening gown, love it, though.

The dress is different, I agree. I dont like everything Charlene wears but I think she is one of the few who managed to have a style of her own, love it or hate it.

Even when I hate it, I can still see why she would be wearing what she is wearing if that makes sense.

Love the hairdo, makeup & earrings.

Really ugly dress. Looks almost see-through, the pattern is hideous, eye-hurting.
Don't like that dress at all. Also, it doesn't look like a gala dress to me, more like a shapeless maxi dress one would wear walking with firends in a summer time (if only the pattern would be nicer...).
At least make-up and earrings are nice. Her hair looks better than recently, but I am not a fan of her cut.

No, it isn't shapeless but it seems to be a bit loose around the hips.

This dress just doesn't scream "gala dress." the earrings are beautiful but seem incongruous with the style of the dress.

Tht being said, her hair and makeup are exquisite.

I agree with dazzling, the dress is shapeless.

bad taste

Nice earrings and I appreciate her hairdo, but the dress is really ugly, one of the ugliest I have seen on Charlene.
Sheesh! that is truly unflattering and truly unstylish

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the dress, but her hair and makeup look fabulous.

I agree, CrownPrincess5. I am pleased to see her finally wearing beautiful earrings and her engagement ring.

The cut of the dress is simple and works on her but that pattern can make one dizzy. Her hair, makeup and earrings are lovely.

One can certainly argue about the dress. I have seen definitely better but honestly her make-up and hairstyle are simply flawless and her earrings are to die for. So Charlene manages to look stunning despite a not so stunning dress and that is quite an achievement in my opinion.

The dress is different, I agree. I dont like everything Charlene wears but I think she is one of the few who managed to have a style of her own, love it or hate it.

Even when I hate it, I can still see why she would be wearing what she is wearing if that makes sense.

Love the hairdo, makeup & earrings.

I agree with you.
This is not the type of dress I like but it's not ugly at all.
It's original but certainly not ugly.
I have seen so much worse on some royals :D
Her make-up and hairdo looks great

Absolutely stunning. Love the hair, make up and earrings. The dress is different, and seems a little loose around the waist, but I love its flow.
Where can you see her engagement ring?
Do we know who did the dress?

Although I love the hair/makeup and earrings, and can appreciate she wears this gown beautifully, I find myself thinking this is more suited for Hollywood/fashion award rather than the gown of a first lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom