Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress perhaps a little long; the color red fits her very well

Whoa...Charlene looks amazing in that wine colored suede sheath dress-and matching purse! Her makeup looks different, but great imo. :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks nice. I love that color on her.

I think if we could see/touch the dress, we would learn how un-cheap it was. Charlene looks best taking risks like this. Wish I could look as good in something like that!

Off topic posts have been removed, please also remember that this is not a thread to compare Princess Charlene and the Duchess of Cambridge! Thanks!

Princess Charlene attended a second event in Paris yesterday, September 30, wearing a dress and coat combination. I like the dress she has worn at the Akris show much better, but it's okay:

** Full view ** Upper part **

IMO Princess Charlene looks amazing! Perfect natural make-up, incredible dress - this is what we expect from a princess!

iceflower said:

Off topic posts have been removed, please also remember that this is not a thread to compare Princess Charlene and the Duchess of Cambridge! Thanks!

Princess Charlene attended a second event in Paris yesterday, September 30, wearing a dress and coat combination. I like the dress she has worn at the Akris show much better, but it's okay:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I agree with you; it's OK, but nothing special. A bit too shiny for my taste also.

Daria_S said:
I agree with you; it's OK, but nothing special. A bit too shiny for my taste also.

Again, remember the extra shine picked up by the flashes.

I like it! She certainly has everyone talking!

The blogger here (me) found out who made Charlene's South Africa's night gala gown, guess who it is! Link

I haven't been impressed with the last 3 things that Charlene has worn. The Gala and Akris dresses were just okay (nothing special), but this latest one is kinda ugly. The color and material are just bad.

I'm also not liking her make-up. I think less is more when it comes to Charlene. She looks better with softer make-up.

ETA: After checking out the link, I think the Gala dress looks better on the model.

Last edited:
I think she looks lovely, in a evening gown that you will not see on everyone, but she can carry it. Very tasteful and the nude underdress is just that, it is not suggestive in any way. And what makes "royals" so special?

Sorry if I may have been misunderstood, I didn't want to say that her dress looked suggestive. It is just simply that I do not like such dresses on any woman.

I think she looks great in glamorous dresses - like a diva. But this one I simply don't like only because of the nude underdress.

I like all 3 looks, although the burgundy suede is my favorite. I think Charlene is at her best in rich jewel colours.

I don't think either the brown or the shiny evening are anything special I am really disappointed in Charlene's fashion choices generally some I like but most are either average or really awful IMO only naturally but she showed such promise during her engagement and now BLAH.

The shiny outfit is way too old for her. I can imagine it to be a nice outfit if it wasn't for the fabric and color.

The burgundy dress is fab - love everything about this appearance.

The ugly shiny combo is one to forget about the sooner the better.

The evening dress it took me some time but now I say I like it, its different but to me it works on Charlene.

The hairstyle is absolutely fab - brings out the best on Charlene's hair.

Love the burgundy dress and Charlene's hair looks nice

Oooooooooh, the spider web gown is VA VA VOOOMMMM!

KittyAtlanta said:
Oooooooooh, the spider web gown is VA VA VOOOMMMM!

Well that's one way of putting it !
Charlaine is without doubt one of the most interesting Royals to watch. I don't always go with her choice, but she is never dull. Not liking the eye makeup at the Paris fashion show - She does look kind of weird in a couple of the shots. I welcome the more frequent use of colour in some of her latest outfits.

The blood-red suede look was one of her best, imo. The neckline was terrific, the length perfect, color interesting but great on her, her hair looked really good, liked the lift in the crown.
Also loved the spider dress. Fit like a dream and showed off her enviable figure. Very glam, but let's face it, what goes in Monaco is different than most other places.
Do think she could have worn earrings with that dress, black diamonds perhaps?

This outfit is absolutely great! It's perfect. The combination of coat and dress, the color, the length.
WOW!!!

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I like the red dress. It's a great color for Charlene.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I don't really know if I like this style.
And I don't know what it is between Akris and Charlene. I don't get it.
I would like to see her in Armani more often.
Seeing her in Paris with bags of Dior and walking on the red carpet wearing Akris...... To me haute couture is something else...

Love the red dress (and the guy holding her hand.) The dress is fabulous, the colour is perfect, the cut is very nice, the fabric fantastic. Bravo!

The lace dress is so awful I could puke. Everything about is ghastly, tasteless and ugly.

I don't like the red dress. And this bronze outfit wasn't particularly nice either.

She has been a princess for a little over 1 year and her fashion thread is already in 6 parts. Love them or hate them her choices certainly seem to give people a lot to talk about.

:heart: the 'spider web' dress! :spider:
It's just so different, unexpected, and PC really wears it well... She's got a bit of a 'gypset'/bohemian thing going there and it makes her style very unique and fun to follow.

I think the spider web dress is great from the front, but I really don't like the back. Plus I think it would have deserved a little stronger make-up, since the look is pretty daring.

Did i read here that she had some sort of falling out with Armani ??? or did just imagine it .... and if she didn't she needs to start wearing his clothing again I just don't like the majority of gear she is in ... IMO

Charlene attended something related to Lady Gaga, an after-party thing which Gaga didn't attend

Pic

Note: Her blouse is lined in nude, it doesn't show any cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom