Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's nothing wrong with Charlene's outfit.
Last year it was very chic, this year it's more casual.

:previous:
Neither do I, to be honest.
The outfit itself is actually quite nice, something I'd definitely wear myself (if my height permitted which, unfortunately, is not the case).
I guess the question is, was it really appropriate for an official event? I would say it was not inappropriate, but Charlene could have done a lot better.

Please remember that this is a fashon thread for Princess Charlene - off topic posts have been removed!

I have to admit that when I saw these photos the first time and compared Charlene's outfit to that which she wore last year I thought she was majorly under dressed.

However, a quick look at a photo of last year's Picnic was enough to show that both Albert and she were somewhat over dressed, probably because they were just married and Caroline alone was towing the usual family line.

Now this year Charlene has taken her cue from her sister in law Caroline as to what is considered appropriate for such an official occasion and, I think she looks delightful, especially when you look at what the majority of the other guests were wearing!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2n86hhf.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/wqt0us.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/jfghfq.jpg

Now both she and Albert are in official Monaco Picnic mode and everybody is letting their hair down, and once again the Monaco way is different to that of the rest of Europe.

There is nothing wrong with Charlene's outfit IF her husband had not been so ddressy in his national outfit ... the whole thing to me looks like a after thought on C;s part.. actually she looks a little silly IMO , I agree that on the whole her outfits have been far too casual for many of the evente she has attended, and this is yet another example.
That Princess Caroline wore a similar outfit last has nothing to do with it IMO she was not the wife and well frankly I am not a great fan of her "style"

I love the outfit. The Colors are lovely and she looks relaxed. She is not under dressed. But I believe she could do better.

This is a nice dress. Charlene looks delightful.

Very pretty colour and the earrings look great IMO

iceflower said:

A nice look for Princess Charlene at the inauguration of the State National Council in Monaco today, September 12, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

That's a pretty dress and a nice shade of gold, it goes nice with her skin tone. Her hair is styled well also.

Nece dress.
I like her bracelet watch in gold. Not in photos but in live when we saw her getting out the car, the first thing we saw was her bracelet. it goes with her earings.

It's better than what she's been wearing recently, but the cut just emphasises her wide shoulders. Surely her stylists can find pieces that don't do so?

Its a nice shade but she doesn't wear that color well. The dress reminds me of the red dress she wore a few days/week ago, very similar style.

I am relieved to see Charlene back on track with this outfit. The sheen of the material is very attractive, and although I agree the styling accentuates her shoulders, I think the length and cut of the skirt helps the overall effect. Liking the hairstyle too

I really like her haircut and the colour of her eyes. They look serious as if they don't let a jest or fret in all the world go by. I admire their resolve for they look like quite the couple when together. May they be full of happiness and health as their lives go by. Nice seeing them lately.

Her hair is so cute. I hope she keep it that length/style.

Last edited:
It's better than what she's been wearing recently, but the cut just emphasises her wide shoulders. Surely her stylists can find pieces that don't do so?

Just why do women find wide shoulders on another woman to be such a bad thing? As an athletic man I rather like an athletic build on a tall woman and I know more than a few men who apparently feel the same way, judging from the wives they have chosen.

Her hair is so cute. I hope she keep it that length/style.
i hope too, her short hair suits her more than long hair. how cute she'll be when she becomes pregnant and sports a short hair like that, very very cute:flowers:

Last edited:
I like this shade of gold and it's a very lady-like dress. Charlene herself looks very pretty!

The dress is better than the coral version, but it still doesn't suit her two huge melons. She dresses like she were still small chested. Since she chooses these huge ones, she should at least wear styles that ease them into her figure, instead of displaying them so vulgarly, making them look as inappropriate as possible. Wear V-necks instead, dear.

Charlene looks great, I love the dress but her features (shoulders, melons) dont go with the style of the dress, unfortunately.

Just why do women find wide shoulders on another woman to be such a bad thing? As an athletic man I rather like an athletic build on a tall woman and I know more than a few men who apparently feel the same way, judging from the wives they have chosen.

I find Charlene to be stunning because her body build is athletic, something my genetics would never allow on this round frame. My favorite photo of her is the pre-wedding, black and white swimsuit pic. Modern, artistic, interesting. Kudos to the photog and the model!

Love the colour and the look is terrific for her purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom