Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the green scarf as well, but all in all this is a rather sloppy look for Charlene.

Not a good look. The outfit is way too baggy and wrinkled. I do like her hair though.

there's something I like about this outfit, maybe that it looks comfy, it's horrid though! her hair is getting better and better, and good lip colour!

This is a very frumpy and sloppy look, in my opinion. Things look to be too big and ill-fitting. The color washes her out completely. Her hair, however, is lovely.

No one is dressed well. Maybe, that's the point. That they are there supporting their atheletes, is the most important thing. It is not a fashion show. Maybe, she doesn't feel well. Who knows.

This was no fashion show but that outfit is more of a fashion statement imo. She should have taken a cue from hubbie and dressed in team sweats. Not a sporty look.

A little correction:

The pics were taken in Leeds, not in London!

They were not attending an event of the Paralympics but visited a Primary School to hand over a bus for disabled children.

For such a school visit the casual look was a good idea in my eyes.

This skirt is a nightmare!!! AWFUL:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm usually very very careful critisizing Charlene for she is new at this, et c, et c, but I have to say; What the hell was she thinking???

I really like, and would wear, the twinset. The skirt is a really bad choice. As for no makeup and less-than-perfect hair, I admire the confidence she has to go that way.

iceflower said:
A little correction:

The pics were taken in Leeds, not in London!

They were not attending an event of the Paralympics but visited a Primary School to hand over a bus for disabled children.

For such a school visit the casual look was a good idea in my eyes.

Was the couple able to actually interact with kids? If so, then yes, comfort is the way to go (though I still dislike the ensemble).

KittyAtlanta said:
I really like, and would wear, the twinset. The skirt is a really bad choice. As for no makeup and less-than-perfect hair, I admire the confidence she has to go that way.

Yes, there's something to be said for dressing how you like, no matter what others say. Definitely brownie points for Charlene.

The whole outfit is a disaster to say the least. The colour is awful, especially for a public person. It is the colour of diarrea. The cardigan is too long, wear a belt if you must wear it. The skirt would be fine on another planet.

Why does she wear those long skirts/trousers all the time, is she hiding a leg condition of some sort? Or perhaps doesn't want to go through the ordeal of vaxing all the time?

and what is the deal with Albert's neoncolour sneakers!

I posted in the wrong thread (paraolympics) that I think Charlene has replaced Mabel as the Worst Dressed Princess.

Oh dear! My grandmother dresses better then this....

Charlene looks quite comfortable but she looks unkept and there is no shape to her outfit, she should've worn something better .

Is she serious here OMG this is horrible... she looks like a bag lady .. IMO ... Charlene is just going from bad to worse no makeup no effort what is she thinking IMO nothing!!!!!

For an UEFA Super Cup match in Monaco today, August 31, Charlene has recycled a dress that has been criticised before ;) The transparency problem remains but as to the light conditions it looks a bit better and the rest of the styling - hair and make-up - fits better this way. Still a skin-coloured underdress or one in the same shade of red would have been recommendable ;)

** August 31 ** July 2012 **

After the previous horror, this red dress is a breath of fresh air.
I really like the look and all the minor flaws are forgiven thanks to the gorgeous red lipstick.
Charlene's makeup and hairstyle look way better and more sophisticated than they did back in July.

The only thing that's nice about the dress is the color. It actually doesn't wash her out.

she looks breathtaking in that dress, makeup and hairstyle, although I really disliked that dress the first time she wore it. she looks amazing today!

The red dress is simply stunning! She looked beautiful.

But yeah, what was with that frumpy, wrinkled beige outfit? She's a princess of a very wealthy country - she should look the part at all times.

Agree the red is very nice after the horror show ... like the lippy and the hair is lovely

What a difference a day makes. Most of you are too young to remember this song.

I actually really like the dress, the color of it and style, make up and the hair. It all works very well but not for the event, a bit too dressy.

She looks way better in it this time then when she first wore it. I hardy remembered the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom