Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 6: July 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one awful dress. The material is so cheap looking, it reminds me of something that might once have covered an ironing board.

I don't understand why Charlene's stylists can't find her an evening dress that doesn't emphasise her broad shoulders. Surely it can't be that difficult?

I love the dress not crazy about it with the coat which I think is bit heavy looking for the lightness of the dress. But I like it on her ... I do wish she would not wear such dull colours though ... but an pleased she looks nice here.

That's one awful dress. The material is so cheap looking, it reminds me of something that might once have covered an ironing board.

I don't understand why Charlene's stylists can't find her an evening dress that doesn't emphasise her broad shoulders. Surely it can't be that difficult?

Maybe she LIKES her broad shoulders. After all, they do make your hips and waist appear much smaller.

Maybe she LIKES her broad shoulders. After all, they do make your hips and waist appear much smaller.

I could see that if her bottom half was more curvy, acting as a counter balance, but it's not. These shapeless dresses don't emphasise her waist, which just leaves her looking very lopsided, like an upside down triangle shape.

Charlene raised expectations herself when she said before the wedding that her main aim as Princess was to 'bring fashion back to Monaco'. Other princesses talk about not wanting to be fashion plates, Charlene was different. She set a higher standard for herself and yet her fashion choices seem to be continually underwhelming.

I don't think I will ever understand why women seem to have such a problem with another woman having broad shoulders and an athletic build while most straight men don't. I agree with Sir Roger Moore, she has beautiful shoulders and I can't see any good reason why they should be hidden or disguised.

NGalitzine said:
I don't think I will ever understand why women seem to have such a problem with another woman having broad shoulders and an athletic build while most straight men don't. I agree with Sir Roger Moore, she has beautiful shoulders and I can't see any good reason why they should be hidden or disguised.

I agree totally. She worked very hard for that body and I see no problem with her showing off the results of all that work.

Jaya said:
Sheesh! that is truly unflattering and truly unstylish

I completely agree; there's a time and a place for this kind of fashion statement.

I love all PC's outfits of the past week. It's a unique, contemporary 'look book' that's true to her taste/style in her choice of colour palette, and shows off a killer bod to be proud of (athletic shoulders, legs and all). Her hair and makeup are absolutely flawless, and the new jewellery additions are to die for. Fashion should be fun, and she's a joy to follow. I can't wait to see what's she's wearing next...

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom