Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2012 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appropriate look for the occasion; at least she's in a light color.

Love this look, the jacket is nice.

Princess Charlene at the LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on June 21, 2012, wearing a comfortable flight outfit
with jeans, sneakers and a nice top:

** Full view ** Upper part **

she looks lovely without makeup , any idea why she's in LA ?

I love the casual look on Charlene. I think the jeans add some color to the look. She's lovely without make-up.

It is understandable that for evening wear, black can be worn during the spring and summer months. I do not agree that black is appropriate for day wear during these months.

So, are you saying black jeans or capris or swimsuits or shoes or hijab or mantilla are inappropriate for daywear during spring and summer?

Last edited:
Dear Princesses;
There are no doubt fashion faux pas and bad hair days, however; is it really necessary to bash one anothers clothes and styles? Would it not be more appropriate to drag bad fashion designers behind the royal coach at a hand gallop? I for one am tired of shoes that have no soles or padding, lousy stiching and raveling fabrics. I find myself digging through relics and dressing in old recycled things. I even made my own work jeans as I could not stand crummy box buildt pants. Perhaps we need a royal wardrobe exchange site to help us all save a few dollars.

Suzzanah- Decendant of James of Scotland and Christian I

Last edited:
Suzzanah, of course it is necessary!!! Especially if the royal/princely/grand ducal lady is from somewhere other than the BRF...but that's just the way it goes. Anyway, style is fleeting and adds nothing to the value of a person. On another thread, someone was actually criticizing the beautiful Princess Haya's legs...let's see if we can't swap them out, OK? Lawdy, lawdy...

Descendant of The Great Khan.

I thought Charlene looked very relaxed and quite youthful in her casual clothes. She's traveling with her brother and his GF, so maybe they're on vacation.

Princess Charlene at the Red Cross picnic in Monaco on June 30, 2012.

Finally a strong colour! I like both the colour and the cut of the dress - nice choice!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Beautiful, the cut is very flattering to her figure.

Nice rust color and she looks good in it; almost reminds me of the evening gown she wore in that color awhile ago. A perfect dress for the hot weather.

I really like it , in the beginning i thought it was Lanvin , then found out it wasn't , kinda disappointing , but it's good anyway

I absolutely adore this dress, it's not Lanvin, Royal Couturier, do you know who made it?
It looks like cotton to me. I never would have thought the rust color would look well on a blue eyed blonde, but it does.
Also love the beige bow trimmed shoes.

Not my favourite colour but I love it !!!! It suits her marvellously ! She looks so happy !

The cut of the dress is wonderful on her. The straps are smaller and so therefore making her shoulders look not so broad. The color is good, a bit on the fall side, but still looks good on Charlene. And it's not off white or tan.

What a lovely color for Charlene! I think she looks beautiful and elegant.

She looks very lovely! I love that color.

That's a beautiful look, the colour of the dress goes great with her skin tone. The hair also looks good.

I absolutely adore this dress, it's not Lanvin, Royal Couturier, do you know who made it?
It looks like cotton to me. I never would have thought the rust color would look well on a blue eyed blonde, but it does.
Also love the beige bow trimmed shoes.
I'd say Akris! but I'm not sure. but her shoes are Jimmy Choo ., I'm pretty sure :)

She looks really lovely in the dress the neckline really suits her and I love the low sandals on her.

New official photo in celebration of their anniversary.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j0z9jp.jpg

That's one in a million! Charlene looks absolutely stunning!!!

She does, doesn't she. Majestically at ease. How comfortable and relaxed they both are - always aware of the other in the most tender way (especially Albert of her) - you cannot fake that. Her face is radiant. :flowers:

Love the dress, too, and the color - so delicate - Charlene's style, simple, clean lines, beautiful fabric and always elegant as a result. The whole picture is well-crafted with the background and flowers and all, too. Albert is looking pretty sharp.

Last edited:
Not a bad dress. The color reminds me of the dress color she wore for her official engagement announcement picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom