Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2012 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Charlene attended two events in Monaco yesterday, June 12, wearing an elegant coat dress.
Not much colour again, but such a nice fabric and cut:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I like this - I originally thought it was a lacy overdress but the pattern is very geometric. Still like it. I am wearing things like this lately - one can vary the color by what one wears underneath - its also very breezy and cool while yet adding a bit of formality. Thumbs up from me. :flowers:

She looks nice but never as much IMO than when she is in green, her colour !

It's really bad when I look at Albert and think his outfit is more interesting than Charlene's.:ohmy:

I like this - I originally thought it was a lacy overdress but the pattern is very geometric. Still like it. I am wearing things like this lately - one can vary the color by what one wears underneath - its also very breezy and cool while yet adding a bit of formality. Thumbs up from me. :flowers:
I like it too, thanks for pointing out that it isn't a lacy overtop which is what I thought too before seeing the close up. It looks like a very light material, great to add formality as you say, in a hot climate.
I would have liked a necklace. Her hair and make up are flawless.

Prince Albert and Charlene with actress Eva Langoria attendthe 52nd Annual Monte-Carlo Television Festival. I haven't seen a full-length photo as yet

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ef51y0.jpg

Thank heavens, some color! And this is really a beautiful shade and looks good on Charlene. Hopefully, we can see a full-length photo of the dress. Those earrings look interesting, too.

Last edited:
In the picture with Eva she looks very pretty. Much better than the shapeless coatdress.

Thank heavens, some color! And this is really a beautiful shade and looks good on Charlene. Hopefully, we can see a full-length photo of the dress. Those earrings look interesting, too.

You said it. I love that shade on Charlene. Very lovely and it doesn't wash her out.

I like it too, thanks for pointing out that it isn't a lacy overtop which is what I thought too before seeing the close up. It looks like a very light material, great to add formality as you say, in a hot climate.
I would have liked a necklace. Her hair and make up are flawless.

Agree about the hair and make-up, too. Well-done. :flowers:

Its clear jewelry is not her thing. :bb: Must not feel comfy with it on. Maybe as she gets older she'll take to it.

That blue dress is stunning! Very gorgeous color.

This is a beautiful shade on Charlene and I do love the simplicity of the dress. However, I do think an elegant brooch would have finished off this look.

I think the blue/turquoise dress is beautiful on Charlene she really suits that colour! I just wish that whoever does her make up would use some bronzer. I always think she looks sickly and miserable at times.

The turquoise gown is simply gorgeous on Charlene. I prefer it to the black dress, if they're indeed the same style but only in two different colors.

Very lovely, a necklace or brooch would have looked beautiful but she obviously likes the minimalistic look. Those earrings look interesting.

I like the dress better on Charlene in black, it just looks more sophisticated in that color. But one is for night and the other was for day time activities.

Turquoise is a great color for Charlene.
Good choice!

Very nice - she is so lovely here. The dress material seems to have a texture - possibly a design on it. Interesting.

As I knew, she is having a lot of opportunities to style her hair in many ways with the shorter length hair as it grows out.

Charlene's style strikes me as very practicable. She dresses like one would if one were going to business meetings every day in one's line of work - which she is, in a way. She blends in with her husband with this particular outfit - and with her choices she makes it not about her. She is already a striking woman - she would be noticed no matter what she wears. She does not need to gild the lily.

Very elegant and simple dress! Love the shoes.

All thumps up for Charlene! She looks absolutely great!!!

Great look. I love that the black/dark blue dress is simple. Allows for some leeway when it comes to jewelry (hopefully one day we'll see her accessorize it with a brooch). I really like her hair in the pictures too.

All thumps up for Charlene! She looks absolutely great!!!
Charlene is an ordinary lady who is married well. She will never be able to escape who and what she is and what her taste is because that comes from erudition and just as Charlene was born to be a great athlete and others were not she was not born to be a fashion plate......devoted wife,etc..all good things yes and true but when it comes to attire not extraordinary as her aquatic career and her husband's status.power by association... good if u can get it.So far so good let's not go bananas

Turquoise is a great color for Charlene.
Good choice!
Did not like turquoise it is reserved for ladies with less beauty than the Princess who has fantastic features

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Smush, this color turquoise fits her very well. To day, she was very smart.

Charlene seems to have a serene expression on her face most of the time; how apropos that her title is Serene Highness. I also liked the outfit and realize that she goes for a very minimal look in jewelry, but a nice long strand of pearls would have gone well with her pearl earrings and the dark dress, which looks navy to me against Albert's black suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom