Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene does look lovely at the Grand Prix gala dinner, especially her hair and makeup. However, I am not certain about the dress and shoes. Something is not quite right. The bodice and skirt of the dress do not work well together and the shoes are not complimentary to the outfit.

Last edited:

Princess Charlene in a lovely black evening dress at the Grand Prix Gala dinner yesterday evening, May 27.

I also like the hair, makeup and the accessories.

I couldn't agree more. She is elegance personified. ! :flowers:

She is so elegant in her choices. I always hope for 1 more piece of jewelry but this is not her style.

Not to keen on the shoes ....

I do love her F1 dress...it is really cute and of course totally appropriate for the ocassion, really like!

Princess Charlene in a lovely black evening dress at the Grand Prix Gala dinner yesterday evening, May 27.

I also like the hair, makeup and the accessories.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Very nice all 'round. Her hair is growing out fast - she'll be needing a trim.:) Short hair, when growing out, gets gnarly at a certain point - but she's doing fine with it. Wonder if the short hair is a permanent choice or something she was just trying out. We'll see.

P.S. Charlene also looks radiant - she is oozing pure relaxation and happiness. :flowers:

Last edited:
Am not crazy about the dress the waistline is a bit odd. IMO

Princess Charlene Looks Nice , I Don’t Like Her Dress Very , But acceptable Dress Looks Nice On Charlene , I Like her shoes Chic , Her Makeup Very Nice On her , Overall She Looks Beautiful & Elegant .

Last edited:
Charlene herself looks great, I like her hair & jewellery. I dislike the shoes and the top part of the dress is very odd / plastic.

I'm not sure I like the dress. The skirt with its' different lengths is throwing me off. The dress is a miss, at least in my eyes. Her make-up and hair are great.

Last edited:
Am not crazy about the dress the waistline is a bit odd. IMO

I agree. There was something really off about the cut and proportion of this dress. Actually- I thought there was something off about everything she wore this weekend. I can't figure out her style- at the Jubilee weekend in England, she looked fantastic and so elegant. Is it the tailoring that is different?

The recent black evening dress - The skirt part looked like it was a lining or made from cheap material, it was also too shiny. The whole dress didn't seem to be Charlene.

The sequined top is alright; it's the waist and material of the skirt that look odd to me. I don't mind the asymmetrical hemline, but don't care for the black and beige shoes even though she was probably picking up the colors of her top. But I do like her hair and earrings.

Princess Charlene at the Fete Dieu religious ceremony in Monaco on June 7, 2012, wearing a dress in dark blue.
You can' see all, but it looks nice.

** Upper part **

iDK if only the upper part is visible right now, but from that pic alone I think she is wearing a pretty outfit and I especially like the color. Her hair looks very unglamorous though.

That dress looks very lovely!

You can see almost the entire dress on newscom, you have also a photo of profil.
I like the color of the dress, she has yet a tired face cause of her sore throat of the end of the last week end.

The dress looks fine but it's a pity we can't see it clearly.
Dark blue is a great color for Charlene!!

The dress looks delightful,, but oh for a necklace or brooch.

she is really pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the shade of the dress Charlene is wearing. Dark blue goes great with her light complexion.

A little bit of jewelry would have brighten that dress up, but I do like the color on her.

And I like that her hair is slightly longer but still a short, fashionable and young length.

Charlene at the annual Mare Nostrum swimming event in Monaco on June 9, 2012 wearing pants and a shirt.
I don't like that casual shirt, it looks a bit strange together with Albert's formal choice.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not a good color combo. Plus the shirt is unflattering in fit and color.

I like the colors and the material of the pants, it fits very well for the visit to the swimmers around the pool, Charlene is always smart even when she is wearing this sort of shirt. (..)
As we are saying in France, it is not the outfit which makes the wife but the wife which makes the outfit

As we are saying in France, it is not the outfit which makes the wife but the wife which makes the outfit

Quite so. :flowers: Charlene does it better than anyone royal currently - she is totally unexpected, and always in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom