Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and chocolate brown can look good together . I tend to agree with other posters that Charlene seems to have "grown up" in her chosen style. I take this to mean dressing less to make a statement/show - there are occasions when this is required and she can pull this off too, but for many engagements she seems to wear clothes that enable the reporting to be focused more on the occasion, yet still looking good.

Black outfit is nice & well tailored. I just think an elegant pair of shoes would look better with it than the brown boots.

I think Charlene is doing nicely with her evolving style. Of course there are small misses here and there as with anyone else, it's not perfect but she is doing a good job so far.

Princess Charlene visited the national council in Monaco today February 2, 2012,
wearing a female suit she's worn before on December 16 during a school visit

- back to black ;) but nice.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

It's not bad (simple and thus elegant lines), it's just plain, it requires some colour, IMO. Well, something tells me she'll do much better in the future. ;)

It is great that Princess Charlene wears clothes by Akris, who is a great designer.

Gorgeous cranberry coat, love it paired with the nude pumps!

Beautiful coat and from what I can see of her clutch, I like it as well. Always nice to see Charlene wear colors.

Last edited:
The red coat is fantastic on Charlene. She looks polished.

She Look Very Nice I Like Her Outfit In Red Color I Like Her Coat & Shoes she Look Very Elegant :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene looks great in the red Akris coat.

I love the color! She looks great.

Princess Charlene at the Monaco Red Cross Graduation Ceremony on February 21, 2012,
wearing a nice new dress with a modern print. The black coat with the special details is
also nice:

** With the coat ** Full view ** Upper part **

Am really liking the graphic print dress, great tailoring and perfect style for Princess Charlene's body type, IMO! Can anyone tell me what's on her left shoulder that's causing a glare in the pictures?

Last edited:
That print is painful to look at, I feel like I need to shield my eyes. I suppose I should just be glad it's not another boring black / beige outfit.

Princess Charlene at the Monaco Red Cross Graduation Ceremony on February 21, 2012,
wearing a nice new dress with a modern print. The black coat with the special details is
also nice:

I love that coat!
The dress is a nice difference than what she has been seen in but the print is hideous! Im not fan of print of people or faces though I do like the cap sleeves.

Last edited:
I think she looks lovely. Her usual type of coat with a nice dress; and I'm liking the print.

I really like the closures and neckline on the coat and the dress is very stylish and so flattering for her figure. I just want to see her in a color rather than her usual neutrals, though. At first, I thought the dress had sequins that it caused a flash at the shoulder, but could it be a brooch or a decorative applique made of shiny material? Her hair also looks very lovely.

Last edited:

also nice:

The dress with the cap sleeves looks very good on her broad shoulders. A very simple but stylish look.

The shape of the dress really suits Charlene - like the bottom half of the print but it becomes too much at the top. The coat is elegant and has nice details

I like the print but find the supershiny spot near her shoulder a bit much. Apart from that, a great look for Charlene, hairstyle suits her so much.

Absolutely drooling over the coat. What gorgeous fabric and wonderful details. Would love it in a baby blue!
The dress is fantastic, what a figure she has. The cap sleeves are perfect for her.

And there's that light flash again at the shoulder. It must be a reflective applique; you can see its shape.

Great coat, great dress, great lady :D

I'd like to think the flash on her shoulder is a great, honkin' diamond boulder. But it is probably an applique.

She looks teriffic and so does he. Her hair is looking really good, thick and lustrous. I wonder what she's using.

I wonder if her dress is a commission to commemorate all the Red Cross people.

Last edited:
I love the coat and the style and cut of the dress. However, the print is a little too much. Maybe it wouldn't have been all that bad without the shiny applique. Her hair is gorgeous.

I'd like to think the flash on her shoulder is a great, honkin' diamond boulder. But it is probably an applique.

She looks teriffic and so does he. Her hair is looking really good, thick and lustrous. I wonder what she's using.

I wonder if her dress is a commission to commemorate all the Red Cross people.
Wow, doesnt Charlene do more for that dress than the model!
I also wanted to comment on her hair and that it looks good. In fact it always does when she uses a hairdresser.

You are right, Charlene looks a hundred times better than the model is that dress. She look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom