Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely outfit, one of my favourite from the Princess for a little while. She does indeed look relaxed and happy which adds to the overall impact of her appearance.

:previous: Elegant!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess's outfit at the Mass and ceremony for Sainte Devote celebration was really nice and perfectly fine for a winters night,the earlier green outfit looks new.

This is a very different look from Charlene. She is such a fascinating person to watch fashion wise. I think her clothes really do reflect her mood, sending out messages - just my opinion. This to me is a new, slightly more regal approach - someone who wants to be perceived as taking her role as consort seriously.

She is usually pitch perfect for the formal, traditional observances in the Principality such as St Devote and the Red Cross Ball.

This is a strikingly elegant look for her.:)a

I also thought she looked gorgeous last night in the royal blue coat.

The scarf throws it all off for me...the colors are great in the rest of the outfit.

LaRae

I like this look its befitting and appropriate for Mass also its a different look that works well.

EllyC - you make a good point, and you may well be correct. I really like this latest outfit, elegant and feminine.

Charlene's coat is interesting; I like the colour and the elegant design. Would be a nice Christmas coat.

:previous: love the coat, good to see her!

I really the colour and style of the cape. It would look great accessorised with some boots a hat and perhaps gloves-she looks like her hands are cold in the second photo.

I really the colour and style of the cape. It would look great accessorised with some boots a hat and perhaps gloves-she looks like her hands are cold in the second photo.

In Mediterranean it's spring and the temperature is very high these days for gloves and boots.:flowers:

I love the mulberry coloured cape, it is just so elegant and perfect for those days that the wind still has a bit of a chill. I have a very similar one in black fine boucle wool and it wears so well, never wrinkles and always feel just so comfortable and cosy, which is why I want another just like Charlene. ;)

I love the cape ... I wondered were on earth she had been

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 -

In Mediterranean it's spring and the temperature is very high these days for gloves and boots.:flowers:

Oh it can still be cold in Monaco in early March believe me, but yes, when the sun comes out, the temperature can soar.

Last edited:
The links don't work for me but I've seen the pictures elsewhere. Love Charlene's outfit. Her hair has clearly grown a lot over the last few weeks.

Really nice light and summery look on the Princess and a nice elegant choice.

Ah, lovely, I like that color on her, and the more neutral lipstick.

Nice to see the family again :flowers:

Is Charlene's hair cut short again or just tied back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom