Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This s is a fashion thread in which we are all allowed to express our opinions and inevitably we don’t all have the same taste.
Back to today’s look. It’s very dramatic. I love the black and pink combination, also the hat. Loathe the nylon gloves -would love to know what she was wearing beneath the coat. I would have also preferred the coat to be slightly shorter in length.

Great look for Charlene and Gabriella, the only thing I am not a fan of are the gloves. For Mother and daughter stylish and elegant.

She looks very chic and I appreciate the full length look. The gloves are objectionable.
I love the lower heeled shoes. Why such a dark color?

She looks very dramatic but she carries it off - the lines are very clean. Love the pops of bright pink that contrast with the darker fabric.

The gloves are absolutely not my thing.

I’m not keen on the length of the cost, think it would of been better just below the knee , also the gloves aren’t to my taste either.

I’m not keen on the length of the cost, think it would of been better just below the knee , also the gloves aren’t to my taste either.

I agree that the ankle length of the coat and those hideous gloves are the two major flaws with this outfit. If the coat had been knee length and the gloves made of normal material she would have looked much nicer. I think those nylon things on her hands were left over from a witches costume during Halloween?

Not mad about it and I think Charlene's fashion can bit hit and miss.

It was a night at the Opera on National Day not cocktail hour.

Not mad about it and I think Charlene's fashion can bit hit and miss.

It was a night at the Opera on National Day not cocktail hour.

Albert seems to be wearing a business suit, so Charlene’s dress seems quite appropriate.

It was a concert and there was no dress code, the women who attend this concert wore also cockyail dress
Ut was a special national fest this year with the covid epifemic

One good thing, the princ did not want to cancel this day like other monarchies

I like the dress

Other monarchies are following the guidelines of their country :ermm:

I am usually a fan of her style but I wasn't a fan of either day or evening.

The day look makes me think of a bishop's frock, and the hat isnt helping :lol:

The evening look I dont mind the style, but the texture is off putting.

I quite like Charlene's dress - the colours remind me of autumn leaves.

Yes, lovely outfit, although we miss the more formal evening dress. I like the different colours. Everyone who attended seemed to have been dressed less formally.

I am not too keen on the evening look. I think it’s the thick tights that is putting me off. Sheer hosiery with some heels would have achieved a more honed look. I think I prefer Charlene’s hair a tad longer and certainly the fringe either longer or more choppy.

I never want to see that National Day outfit again ... horrible... and are they a sheer gloves she is wearing well there are no words there. Charlene really needs to straighten up in the wardrobe department its all very odd IMO her clothes are less Euro chic just not chic at all

Last edited:
I prefer Charlene's hair a little longer and think it suits her better.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom