Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks happy and stylish, but I really don’t like like her fringe it doesn’t suit her that short ., good to see her relaxed.

Very glitzy look on the Princess ,have mixed feelings on the hairstyle.

Very glitzy look on the Princess ,have mixed feelings on the hairstyle.
Agree, it is very stylish and diva 1920, a kind of Louise Brooks in blond version. But is is not her, she is not recognizable, like if it was someone else.

Fantastic look. Love the gown and the jewelry, not keen of the hairstyle.

love love love that necklace!

It’s lovely to see some glamour for a change. Her dress reminds me a little of the famous Bruce Oldfield gown which Diana Princess of Wales wore. Lovely necklace which has similarities in design to the wonderful diamond foam tiara which I’d love to see her wear again.

Quite beautiful, wonderful dress and very nice hair, it suits her extremely !

That gown is one of the most glamorous that Charlene has ever worn.

But that hairstyle makes me want to scream. It's so very unflattering!:eek:

A very 1920’s look. Great dress for her.

I think that this is one of Charlene's best looks! The dress is gorgeous and only someone with her statuesque figure can wear it, but the jewellery is something to die for!!! Bravo Charlene !!!

Charlene is stunning , I love her dress, the jewellery and I love her fringe, I hope she will keep her hairdo, it suits her very well with the fringe

Neither did I, but with the range of face furniture available these days we are spoiled for choice rather than forced to choose. The upside of the trending larger frames is amazing. No more limited field of vision that was sacrificed at the altar of fashion.

It’s lovely to see some glamour for a change. Her dress reminds me a little of the famous Bruce Oldfield gown which Diana Princess of Wales wore. Lovely necklace which has similarities in design to the wonderful diamond foam tiara which I’d love to see her wear again.

All of this and the hair is great on her. I actually think the dress is completely in her wheelhouse. It's not so much a recognizable Jenny Packham. JMO

Charlene at a gala dinner in Georgia, wearing black and her Ocean Tiara as a necklace:

** Pic **

I *want* a face mask that color, looks very good

I LOVE what Charlene is wearing...very chic! And now that her bangs are growing in a bit, I no longer dislike her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom