Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speculative and off-topic comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

For the National Day day program, I love Princess Charlène's outfit and I usually don't like her clothes.

Caroline out dressed her.

Charlene looks appropriate but meh.

LaRae

Very elegant and chic Charlene tonight. Dress by Akris.

Yes appropriate but I find this a very functional look. Agree that Caroline looks like the First Lady of Monaco on this occasion.

This looks ticks all the boxes for me. Lovely hair and earrings, too.

Caroline out dressed her.

Charlene looks appropriate but meh.

LaRae

I am afraid that I agree. For the first time since Charlene became Princess of Monaco, Caroline has gotten the sartorial best of her.

And shock of shocks...Caroline's regal gown is by Stella McCartney! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Both ladies look wonderful. Charlene’s earrings are wonderful as is her hairdo.

Charlene's dress is lovely - I like how the sash is in line with the black white join. Hair, make up and jewels fabulous. Shame about the face like thunder...

Not too crazy about Princess Charlene's outfit her hair and earrings are lovely but her sister in law looks like the Princess of Monaco.

Whilst she still looks lovely; Charlene is probably wearing my least favourite outfit from last night since I'm not too enthused by the dual colours on her dress as they seem a little odd with the sash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it she won't be at the world rugby awards tonight then even though she is patron of this event.

Last edited:
I saw the pre race walk around the grid and there were several really attractive outfits on show but not from Charlene

What a lovely Christmas card. Charlene looks very elegant in her red gown. Good to see her in the Principality sharing a festive engagement with Albert.Love the scarf.

Lovely - particularly like the coat. It's stylish but looks warm.

Coat looks sooo cosy and like the design too. Boots are not so great but overall I think she looks really nice here.

Charlene looks great - the outfit does look very warm and cosy indeed.

Looks like a priests cassock ,Princess Charlene's hair is looking so much nicer of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom