Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neckline on that dress today looks excellent.

She looks very stylish but I would also prefer to see a bit more colour in her outfits.

Christmas Gifts delivery should be a happy occasion, but Charlene wears always black at it and looks like she is going to a funeral.

Christmas Gifts delivery should be a happy occasion, but Charlene wears always black at it and looks like she is going to a funeral.

I agree, she always goes to this and National Day itself dressed in dark colours. I know these events are in Autumn but reds, dark greens or purple would be nice for a change. I'm fully expecting black again on Monday too unfortunately.

Charlene looks rather sombre but gorgeous nevertheless. I love her makeup.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 -

Drab is again the word that springs to mind and definitely no consideration gone into the occasion of Christmas gift giving.

Charlene in black again at a medal ceremony yesterday, November 17:

** Full view **

Last edited:
(..)

Black is a color like other now, black goes very well to Charlene

Charlene was very elegant and beautiful at the two ceremonies

Last edited by a moderator:
Both blacks ... are black ... I guess you can't go wrong it is very sad though that this is the best she can do I am and remain disappointed Charlene seems to IMO do very little these days in the public eye. One may say she has 2 little ones however I am certain that this is not her best efforts either personally or in the fashion stakes anyway that is my opinion

Another black outfit which is stylish looking but not for every event .

Charlene seems to be another royal who favours black - though she looks lovely here nevertheless.

This shows how fashion is neither right or wrong--I think she needs more eye makeup with that strong color of lipstick.

"Each to their own" is a good phrase that sums up fashion; IMO!

I think this is the fourth black outfit she has worn. Is she in mourning or sending some kind of message?

Black is a smart color. She looks well put together and unlike her two sisters-in-law, she looks very classy. The Gypsy queen and the plunging neckline are not black, and are not attractive.

Black is a smart color. She looks well put together and unlike her two sisters-in-law, she looks very classy. The Gypsy queen and the plunging neckline are not black, and are not attractive.
Caroline will always be a classy lady no matter what she wears.
I think both she and Stephanie look fine. Charlene is very elegant but why every outing has to involve black at the moment - did she get a deal at the Darth Vader outlet? She could be elegant in another colour - the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
She should be wearing her Order of St. Charles medal.

Classy look but I thought this is a day of celebration. (..)

I’m not keen on her jacket the cut of it isn’t great or it could be the Length just gives her a square look

A nice elegant look for the the National Day!

I absolutely love the outfit...she is tall and slim enough to look great even in a blazer with that cut.

She looks perfectly elegant imo. (..)

Jacket looks too big on her..but I love it. (..)
LaRae

Not sure about the jacket today but yet more black underneath from the Princess (..)

Really don't like this - I like the skirt and boots (in spite of the black), loathe the jacket - hugely unflattering and makes her look like the Terminator. Have much preferred some of her looks in previous years.

A lovely outfit for P Charlene, even if a bit sombre in colour. A nice variation from her more slim fitting outfits from previous years. She looks elegant as always.

Charlene looks very elegant and sophisticated. Her coat seems a little heavy; but that's just me being picky because she still looks lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom