Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an exquisite gown, GASP! [emoji50] Charlene is in great shape and for me this is one of her best looks in a while. Glamour redefined. [emoji1305]

Just saw a video of their arrival on another thread about the Ball and have to repeat: Charlene's gown is stunning in motion and under the lights! :flowers: Spectacular gown! She looks amazing. Glitterati to the max! Well done!

I saw the video and now I agree with everyone..the Princess of Monaco was DAZZLING.

Quite literally! The guests must have needed sunglasses.

If there is any other Royal female who could have pulled off something like that, I don't know who she is.

Last edited:
:previous: A gorgeous black dress for Charlene. She looks so elegant and sophisticated.

I searched for the Princess of Monaco jewelry board but was not able to find it - so posting this here:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ACE0dxoo...dqML-wCEwYBhgL/s1600/2018-0730-redcross06.png

Looking at the ring and comparing it with other photos from her engagement ring - I again feel there are 2 out there. One smaller for every day and one bigger - with diamond shoulders. Would somebody be able to shed a light here? I know it was discussed several times...

Charlene looks simple but elegant. The twins, of course, are her best accessories! ?

I like this look ...I don't like her outfits most of the time..but this looks nice...and her hair/makeup are nice too.

LaRae

That smile in the closer up picture. She looks like the cat who swallowed the canary! I like her in gray/taupe. Even as I know it reads bergh I like her in that soft palette. Sometimes fashion does not make sense. :lol: Do you think if I made a Monegasque peasant outfit for Halloween that anyone I know would know what it was? Because it is cute as heck.

How dull! not one of her best looks IMO.

Nice style especially the detail at the back and she wears it well but it's not very summery.

The black dress is ok but a brooch or bracelet might have added a bit of regal colour to it,liking Charlene's hair with some length in it.

Simple, elegant, black shift dress with black pumps. You can never go wrong, I guess.:cool:

I think she's worn this dress a few times before, very lovely

Superb dress IMO.
Her foam tiara would complement it.

:previous: couldnt agree more! with a tiara, the hairstyle would be better and more 'organized' than it is.

The 'Madonna True Blue 1986' hairstyle does nothing for Charlene or the gown which is very nice.

The black outfit looks much better without the leather jacket which did nothing for it,the Princess is letting her hair grow at long last!

Absolutely gorgeous. I would kill for this outfit. Of course to have her body also.....

Oh no, not Akris! She has a fixation with this label and their clothes are mostly awful and do nothing for her IMO.

Not a fan either...don't see what is so great about them and they don't really do anything for her.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom