Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice to see P Charlene in evening wear again after a while, I Agree, not many ladies can look this glamorous in stark white. What a lovely look!

And the men ( and a few ladies )wearing sneakers are all part of a charity drive. These sneakers will be donated to needy children across the world. The Laureus Foundation is doing exceptional work to "change the world " ( in the words of late Pres Mandela ) through sport.

royals should wear more stella mccartney! so sleek.

Gorgeous gown and colour on the Princess and great accessories with the bracelets and earrings ,I'm slightly put off by Prince Albert's footwear ;).

Only Charlene can rock this look. Totally glam yet wonderfully elegant - this is such a sophisticated look.

royals should wear more stella mccartney! so sleek.

I actually shocked to read that Charlene's gown was Stella McCartney. It's the first and only time in my life that I have seen a Stella McCartney creation that I didn't think was ho-hum at best and ghastly at worst.:ermm:

I only read afterwards that it was indeed a Stella McCartney gown ,has Charlene worn anything by her in the past or is this a first?

Princess Charlene in a nice looking blue outfit at the Holy Friday procession in Monaco yesterday, March 30:
** Upper part **

And today at the Sainte Devote International Rugby tournament in Monaco: ** Full view ** Upper part **

Love these pictures! :flowers: Charlene looks great! Like that she has allowed some length with her hair.

Loving the longer hair and I would like her to grow it properly long/shoulder length again. Her clothes at the rugby were appropriate but I wish she had taken her sun glasses off when she presented the trophy. The outfit for Good Friday was horrible though. She's worn it before ( can't remember when) and I found it gaudy then as well but it suited the occasion as I know it's a sombre dress code for that event.

I didn't like her outfit on Good Friday but her hair has not looked this good in a longtime and suits her so much better with some length in it.

Last edited:
:previous: Not a fan of Charlene's jumpsuit, but then again I'm not a big fan of jumpsuits in general.

A smiling princess...so beautiful. Love the longer hair and happy smile. Looking lovely...

Same here, Charlene wears it well and I especially like that the hair is longer and not like Brigitte Nielsen anymore.

Love the blazer and top...not so crazy about the pants.

LaRae

I agree, those pants are very unflattering. A wide legged trouser would have been a more attractive look.
Love those sunglasses and the lipstick - very cote d' azure.

Asides from the tight white pants the outfit is lovely and I'm really liking the length in her hair!

The pants are just awful ... the look is totally a good idea but .... Like her hair I agree it has grown

Pants are not good but the rest is fab. I love the hair as it is now, the sunglasses are really cool.

I dislike the pants too tight but the rest is lovely the red shoes are great with the outfit

the top and jacket are fab , but the trousers just doesn’t go with the outfit ...
Must say love her sun glasses

I love her sunnies too. Anyone have an ID on the sunglasses?

I like yesterday's biker jacket but really not keen on her make up and her hair looks messy.

I quite like today's Top Gun vibe

Yikes! She looks like she might be one of the mechanics.

She looks like she just parachuted in from Army maneuvers, not a good look at all imo. I liked yesterday's jacket but agree her hair and makeup were a mess.

I so often do not like her style of dressing. Every now and then she hits it right.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom