Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simplec, elegant , perfect look for Princess Charlene!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene at the Elysee Palace in Paris on 11 November ahead of the start of commemorations marking the 100th anniversary of the 11 November 1918 armistice, ending World War I.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...s-charlene-arrive-at-the-picture-id1060125358
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-brigitte-macron-welcome-picture-id1060125264
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-brigitte-macron-welcome-picture-id1060125408
Princess Charlene looks fabulous here

I rarely post, but had to chime in and say Princess Charlene looks absolutely stunning/elegant/astounding in that outfit ~ SUPERB!!!! :flowers:❤️:cheers:

ps: only wish I knew what designer she's wearing or where I can buy something similar but way less expensive, lol...

EDT: oops, forgot to say it reminds me of this gorgeous bow blouse that Melania Trump & Kate Middleton wore (I *want" Kate's; love that color!), but Charlene's takes the cake, imho. :) https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kat...nfamous-gucci-*****-bow-blouse-152751078.html *sorry, don't know why that link's not working, it's called the Gucci Bow Blouse*

Last edited:
I Don't know if you ask what is the designer of the outfit Charlene was wearing for the armistice celebration on november 11th or the outfit of the assembly of the safety road

At november, it was Akrys but I am not sure

For the outfit of the safety road assembly, it was Akrys, she wore this outfit in october when she took part to the high level panel road security in Paris, but it was different, it was black, this one is blue grey and I prefer this colour

Her public appearances are rare these days and she does appear to have a code of colours. Wonder what she does now her little ones are at kindy?? anyway I have always been disappointed in her inability to shine as in her post engagement days and again I think the last 2 outfits reflect to me anyway a dress code of just turn up and go !I could be wrong and will be interested to hear all of you if you do chime in ..

I hate the constant grays and blacks she wears, so drab, but her hair is lovely this length.

I might be in the minority here but I'm actually not too keen on Charlene's outfit. The colours are quite harsh and the design seems rather stark and severe to me, especially with her hair (which is lovely but would look better with softer/brighter colours).

More black ,I should have guessed but she could have worn a hat though the sunglasses give the look a Grace Kelly vibe.

Love the length in Princess Charlene's hair much much nicer.

Last edited:

Charlene during the welcome ceremony for the Chinese President in Monaco today, March 24 - I would have preferred something else than black again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Isn't it a nice spring day in Monaco? Although technically there is nothing wrong with the ensemble, it looks like she's attending a memorial or a funeral. It's all over black and it really needs something to break it up and liven it up.

Another one here who would prefer her not to be in black. That said, she does look very elegant if a little celebrity at a funeral.

As I read the comments, I thought the outfit didn't like me. But actually it's nice and simple outfit. I like it. The jacket is my favorite.
Black is a color like any other, so it doesn't bother me.

i really like her hair at this length!
Outfit looked great, bit black to my taste, but P.Charlene is one of those who can wear black, grey and white, not everybody can..

A lovely suit and she looks cool in those shades but a wrong call for this occasion. I think she should give a little more consideration to any potential interpretation of her choice of colour and the barrier she creates by meeting someone for the first time and failing to make eye contact. Agree that this longer, softer hairstyle is very flattering.

I want that black suit...I love love love it!?

A lovely suit and she looks cool in those shades but a wrong call for this occasion. I think she should give a little more consideration to any potential interpretation of her choice of colour and the barrier she creates by meeting someone for the first time and failing to make eye contact. Agree that this longer, softer hairstyle is very flattering.

What is wrong with the color of her outfit? If anything her sister-in-law is the one who chose the wrong color. In China, white is the color of mourning.

Boring that is what is wrong with this outfit she is not the only member of s royal family to welcome state visits and each have tried a little harder than Charlene.As for Caroline she is no longer First Lady and has at least made an effort. There is no excuse for this today again
IMO

Last edited:
(..)
I love Charlene's suit...very elegant

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if it was chilly given the grey coat on the Princess today,nice enough outfit and no black thank goodness.

I think she looked lovely. Love the length of the skirt and the height of the boots. I'm sure it was an honor for both Charlene and Albert.

She looks terrific here and I LOVE the longer hair, what a difference.

A lovely look for Charlene - nice to see her in lighter colours. I like the line of the skirt and the suede boots are fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom