Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the casual look. I would have that coat any day, and love the boots, :flowers:

Every time I think HSH Princess Charlene has outdone herself at some event she surprises me with the next one.

She was fashion perfection at National Day 2016 from start to finish.

Well, done Princess!;)

Princess Charlene wearing Monaco's national colours at the distribution of presents as part of this year's National Day celebrations today, November 17 (though it's a bit more white than red ;)):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Both looks are regal and elegant. She looks very sophisticated.

Princess Charlene looking good in a black dress at the Christmas Ball in Monaco yesterday, December 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Another great look on Princess Charlene,just wish she'd let her hair grow a bit longer.

Yesterday Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and the twins were opening the christmas market.

A simple elegant look for the Princess!!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m81dOLNE...77_1846277138940999_6311772650440361711_o.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fLPfsVJa...wcoEr5PkZl9Qk2IsxtpH1rQCLcB/s1600/albert2.jpg

NEW Michael Kors double-breasted wool crepe jacket

Princess Charlene looking good in a black dress at the Christmas Ball in Monaco yesterday, December 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

NEW La Petite Robe di Chiara Boni gown

(..)

She does look good - I like the dress, particularly the top part very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely dress, but not very festive for a Christmas Ball.

Charlene looks simple and stylish. The colours are great for winter.

Maybe she was not in a festive color (..)

An attractive 'little black dress' but I would agree that a Christmas ball could do with a little colour or sparkle.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

(..)
Princess Charlene's gown is attractive.

Beautiful dress though a different color may have suited the event better :flowers:

(..)

Charlene's gown is beautifully understated but perhaps her colour choice is dictated by whether she wants the action to centre around her or, allow her to mingle with guests. As for bling, you can't go past what looks to be a stunning pair of earrings, they're sure to sparkle in the lights during the ball.

Posts and comments about other guests of the ball have been removed as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding!

Prss Charlene is so elegant and understated. Her clothing is usually spot on. However, this gown would have looked even better IMHO in a scarlet or a rich blue.

The gown was very pretty, but I agree with the ones who say she would look eveb better in another color. Perhaps in blue.

Last edited:
Nice outfit for the twins pre birthday event.

India event was a total mess, it was way too casual for Charlene as who she is IMO.

:previous: I liked both outfits. For different reasons having to do with the events.
But that Herrera jacket is killer, IMO. Charlene does an edgy Mommy look very well this time!

I like the Carolina Herrera jacket very much - hope we see it again. I quite like the India outfit even though she's back to her favorite neutrals but I'm not sure I think it's appropriate for her official arrival. Anyway, she takes risks with fashion which I like...

I love the Herrera jacket. Hope to see it again :flowers:

I do like her India look but I don't find it right for the event. Seems like a very casual outfit for a day off, not official event :sad:

I usually go faint with pleasure at all things Carolina Herrera, I find her clothes elegant beyond belief. But I am not feeling that jacket or even the entire outfit for some reason.

Maybe it's just the picture quality.

To To
Nice outfit for the twins pre birthday event.

India event was a total mess, it was way too casual for Charlene as who she is IMO.

I agreed with you about her outfit in India until I read a report about her visit in 'The Hindu' newspaper. The first part of the day was meeting with some very poor families in a remote village in Dindigul. She then went onto a local college where she was welcomed with garlands and traditional dancing before hearing about the social problems in the area particularly hiv and she met families and children affected by it. Wearing fancy formal clothes on this occasion would have been tasteless IMO, instead her look was low key but still smart and appropriate.

Last edited:
I like the jacket; maybe just not on Charlene.

I totally dislike the India outfit. It just looked messy and way too casual for her station.

She could have at least changed those dreadful sandals for something a little more tasteful. Surely she had time to do that on the plane.

Great looks again as always ( apart from the short hair ?)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

She could have at least changed those dreadful sandals for something a little more tasteful. Surely she had time to do that on the plane.

They're just sandals, what's wrong with that? Shoes wouldn't have matched with the casual attire and the casual attire was the right choice for the kind of engagements she was carrying out IMO. I'm sure she'll be much more formally dressed at the conference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom