Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outfits are great but I still find the hairstyle too extreme, Brigitte Nielsen comes to my mind every time I see Charlene and that's not a good thought.

Nice appearance and i Love these red shoes!!!

i wouldn't say this maxicoat is among my favourite charlene appears but i love the whole white look. it looks amazing next to charlene's natural skin colour and paired with the red nails and lipstick.

charlene could wear a trash bag on her and she'd still look amazing. she has that 'je ne sais quoi' that makes most things work, even those i don't find terribly appealing such as this coat.

I think the coat is the same she wore at the presenting of the twins in january 2015,
She wore the colors of the flag of Monaco and the red cross , white red, white coat and red shoes and red nails, tribute to her country principauty of Monaco.

She is very elegant and chic

Outfits are great but I still find the hairstyle too extreme, Brigitte Nielsen comes to my mind every time I see Charlene and that's not a good thought.

I couldn't put my finger on what it is about Charlene's hair that bothers me and you nailed it...it's very Brigitte Nielson circa 1985.:ermm:

However between swimming and being the mother of twin toddlers and her duties as First Lady of Monaco, this is the hairstyle that Charlene might find lowest maintenance and her face and bone structure are beautiful enough to just make it work, imo.

I think very short hair can be quite high maintenance too as it needs constant trimming, loads of product & lifting to give it body and definition. I wish she would soften it a little.
Not a fan of this coat but loving the red shoes.
An interesting look as always these days.

At least Princess Charlène shows a great variety in her appearances. Compare that to her utterly predictable colleague in Spain. Great style. What a pity she has such a masculine hairdo, but hair grows fast... ;-)

She looks great in white but I find this shapeless and not the best look :sad:

But in love with her red shoes :flowers:

At least Princess Charlène shows a great variety in her appearances. Compare that to her utterly predictable colleague in Spain. Great style. What a pity she has such a masculine hairdo, but hair grows fast... ;-)

Queen Letizia does not have the Grimaldi budget at her disposal!

But for sartorial elegance and style, my opinion is that the Princess of Monaco has no peer in Royal Europe(females)...none.

Even when she is casually dressed she stands out. Perhaps her height and her build helps, but whatever the reason I find her the best dressed of all the Royal, Princely and aristocratic women.

Moonmaiden 23, I fully agree. Whatever Charlene wears she is always the best dressed. Her height, carriage, marvellous facial bone structure and enchanting eyes are her greatest assets.

I dislike this whole look. The coat is swallowing her which is hard to do with her statuesque figure. Way too red lipstick, and her hair is just too severe. I love her red nails and red shoes! :)

Queen Letizia does not have the Grimaldi budget at her disposal!

But for sartorial elegance and style, my opinion is that the Princess of Monaco has no peer in Royal Europe(females)...none.

Even when she is casually dressed she stands out. Perhaps her height and her build helps, but whatever the reason I find her the best dressed of all the Royal, Princely and aristocratic women.

charlene truly is a fashion icon. she just knows what works and looks every inch the princess of monaco. her statuesque figure certainly does not hurt either!

i think she has always been one to watch for but in the last years she has upped her game even more. her appearance is flawless.

The last white outfit was a total miss for me. The coat itself was lovely but the white dress underneath with the coat was just too much white. I understand she might of wanted to add a color to the look but the red pumps were too harsh for the all white look.

Charlene didn't have the right make up for the red/orange lipstick. With such a lipstick color, she needs more make up or at least eye make up.

This particular outfit is a miss for me, looks a little too much like a hospital gown.

I don't usually like a severely short haircut on women, but I think it suits Charlene to a T. She makes it elegant! And luckily for her, the colors of Monaco look tremendous on her.

The baggy cut of that coat, though...

Thank you for posting the video Melina. ( Did you notice where Caroline lost her earring - just over a minute in to the video) -it was a nice relaxed moment). I like Charlene's dress too.

Melina many thanks for the video. As usual Charlene was the epitome of elegance.

Add my thanks for the video too! I loved the look on Caroline's face when she lost her earring.. too funny.

I LOVE the dress P Charlene wore at the presentation of the Orders! It fits like a glove and she wears it so well . Are there any still pics available somewhere?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

The dress looks very nice and a nice fitted style for her. I would love to see better pictures.

Thanks, Princess Larisa, for finding these. The dress is beautiful and the fit on her slim figure perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Just fabulous. Very, very chic. Love the pop of red from the lipstick and hat.

Such a wonderful hat for the occasion!

And although the whole look is pretty dark, it's very well combined and elegant - great!

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't like the hat,but the rest of the outfit is spot on for National Day!

This is a lovely outfit. It reminds me of what Grace wore on her arrival in Monaco before her wedding to Rainier. Grace was criticised for wearing a wide brimmed hat that hid much of her face from view. Charlene has chosen a much smaller brim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom