Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just love the dress! Her makeup is on the heavy side for me but looks good from far away which is probably the point

what a gorgeous dress! fantastic choice for charlene. i am loving this.

Uhm,not a fan of the dress, but I've seen worse on her at the last picnics.

No t a fan of this look .. but I like the colour on her actually ..

I love this dress, I think she looks beautiful. She certainly has an extensive wardrobe, she barely wears anything twice.

The earrings are out of balance - which is sad because one of the points of those front and back styles is that they don't tip. But I love the dress. It's romantic and I think Monaco has a bit of romance about it. :flowers:

It is just a picnic... She looked absolutely fabulous for that casual event.

Perfect for a picnic. Very feminine. I think her makeup is a little heavy...

I really like this dress. So unusual with its decorative features and a perfect choice for the picnic.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The dress is absolutely gorgeous. And Prince Jacques such a lovely cute

A very simple look and for it there is not much to say. I don't think the boots match with the pants and top.

She should have worn a nice summer dress IMO.She looks like she's there to clean out the stables not to attend an official engagement.

Nice outfit , I like the top and the pants, it was a polo cup event not a hospital visit, we are no more at the times of Princess Diana of Wales, 30 years ago

A rather underwhelming outfit - nothing wrong with it if you're actually playing polo but I agree that a dress or even a trouser suit would have looked better.

She should have worn a nice summer dress IMO.She looks like she's there to clean out the stables not to attend an official engagement.

I agree: before I looked at the photo I tried to guess what she might be wearing and visualised a dress, or skirt and light blazer, rather than riding-clothes and boots.

she looks great love the blue on her :)

What a wonderful dress!

Charlene always looks enchanting in bright colours!!! Her dress is really wonderful and it suits her to perfection!

Princess Charlene looked simply beautiful and a really great colour on HSH!

Charlene's dress is fantastic.

(..) I agree that P Charlene looks fabulous in that shade of blue. Also nice that P Albert's tie matches her colour so well. I hope she is not planning on wearing her hair so short again, I like it a bit longer.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited by a moderator:
(..) I like the dress but really don't like her hair - she looks like Brigitte Nielsen.

(..)
She is very elegant and beautiful!!

I like the blue dress but I do not like her short hair!! It's just too severe.

Reactions: eya

Fully agree. It suits to her face but she is not so young anymore for such a haircut. And not for her position either.

Thanks eya for the link. :)

I agree, the blue dress is just perfection but the haircut is simply too short and too severe.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom