Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan here it looks odd for some reason I am not a fan of the necklace either

. Princess Charlene in black and white visiting a home for elderly people in Monaco yesterday, August 12:
** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Back view **

This never happens to me. I wore a slightly less expensive version of these shoes to my Nephew's wedding in April! I looked better in them than Char does. ;):D:lol: But they were also very comfy and stable.

She looks very elegant. I love the blouse.

I quite like the look. Blouse is beautiful. Not often a fan of higher waist skirts, but this one is lovely, gives the effect of almost a dress.

^^^Yes, it is. On the pic where you see her from behind you can see the zipper extending from the upper part through to the bottom part. She seems to favour these jumpsuits and cropped pants this Summer. She looks great as usual.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Thanks for,the id,I love it. I just don'tnt. Like the zipp er

The zipper was a surprise- I had been convinced this was a blouse with the skirt. I quite like it, perhaps a little severe with the black for this type of visit in the summer.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I just looked at the front so I didn't see zipper, and didn't look like pants:sad: Liked it more before. Zipper is distracting and would prefer a dress (aversion to jumpsuits). But still think she looks elegant from front and love top.:flowers:

I liked the look, but I think that her new hairstyle is not flattering on her and ages her a lot. Too blonde... She looks like Birgitte Nielsen...

She is perfect, as DM said in his article, she was elegant . ( hair, jumpsuit, pearl collar) and I like the white top

Not my cup of tea. The top part looks like a wedding dress and I really don't like culottes.

A little too glam for visiting Seniors! I totally dislike her shoes as her feet aren't her best feature. :( Sorry a miss for me.

Charlene looks wonderful in red. Strong colours really suit her. As to when she went to visit the home for elderly people she did very well to look glamorous. After all she is a princess and all the residents really enjoyed her visit.

I think she looked stunning. Maybe I would have not chosen that bright color to hand out diplomas, but it doesn't matter.

WOW, what a dress... she wears it beautiful!
Bye Bine

I think she looks much better in brighter colours. I'm glad that we're seeing fewer neutrals - for the most part I find they make her look washed out and bleugh..

Roland Mouret....

is the ideal designer for Charlene.

A lovely look - I love the dress, very elegant. I'll be honest - it's possibly a bit much for a picnic but she looks fabulous.

Charlene's dress is very pretty and she looked elegant, too. It looks to me as if her hair has gotten more white, I wonder if she's dyed it or if it's just the lighting.

Charlene's dress is very pretty and she looked elegant, too. It looks to me as if her hair has gotten more white, I wonder if she's dyed it or if it's just the lighting.

Yes I noticed that too. It could be the exposure of the photos or time spent outside over the summer as well.

Yes I noticed that too. It could be the exposure of the photos or time spent outside over the summer as well.

Yes, that's true and something else to consider. Hair can indeed go fairer in the summer - and Monaco is a very hot place during the summer!

It certainly is! Welcome back, by the way. ?

Haha, I was there last summer and I struggled to walk around the palace, but somehow I managed to climb the steps to the entrance! :D
Thank you :) It feels good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom