Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 14: July 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks fabulous - I like the cropped trouser as well. It's a very stark, tailored outfit and she has the height and posture to carry it off. The contrast with the little pops of red and her blonde hair make it work really well.

Charlene's jacket is nice and I like the additional detail of the red birds. I'm not a fan of her trousers however, they look slightly odd with the jacket to my eyes, as if they were meant for a different outfit.

I love her jacket with little red details But those pants... arghh!!! Star Trek uniform indeed.
Also dislike the bright red lips.

I love the jacket, well tailored and simple. The bird details adds a lovely pop of color abd detail :)

But I hate the pants, reminds me of my friends wedding which she had us in the wedding party in historical garb. The groomsmen were in short pants and knee socks, and that is what these pants keep making me picture.

A real classy look. Such an interesting combination. I love the detail on the jacket.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The jacket great, the lady, great, the pants are hideous and silly looking on her.

Charlene in a glittering golden dress and matching shoes at the family Christmas photosession - it's a pity that we can't see more of that dress, this is the only pic released so far:

** Pic ** Version 2 **

:previous:

I agree...that gold dress is amazing...it screams HOLIDAY PARTY WEAR and few women could carry off such a flamboyant but classy look like Princess Charlene! :)

Stunning dress. Wish we had a better photo of her in it. Usually not a fan of such dressses, but Charlene is like Max, she can pull off looks other women couldn't.

Nice! Love the portrait of Grace in the background.

Charlene looks very glamorous. I love the festive gold colour she is wearing.

Absolutely gorgeous, and also love the picture of grace in the background

She looks lovely. I love that she wore gold and left the red to her adorable daughter!

Princess Charlene at the Sainte Devote Celebration yesterday evening, January 26:

** Full view ** Close up **

And looking great in creme-white at the second part of the celebrations today, January 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Same kind of idea as last year - and I find it rather underwhelming, especially after the rather wonderful outfits she has worn on her last few appearances. I'm not wowed by her make up either - it could be the flash photography but her foundation looks yellowish and obvious.

It's a look that works for the event and the cold weather IMO. I love the cape and she is tall enough to pull it off nicely, the color is also very pretty.

I've often "reprimanded" Charlene for wearing nude colors, but this time she proved me wrong. I absolutely lovw the beige long coat as she can really pulls it off wonderfully.
The "deep red/burgundy? cape was also fine on her.

Both outfits were fine but I don't like her hairstyle and wish she'd let it grow a bit.

Elegant, wonderful as usual. I love the understated makeup for what is essentially a religious event.

But I do agree with everyone who posted that the princess should grow her hair out. She has the amazing bone structure to pull off such a short crop but it's really too severe at this point, imo.

Last edited:
Prefer today's outfit to last night's even if I'm one of the few who doesn't love her penchant for neutrals. The cut of the coat is fabulous and I like the slightly darker blonde hair. I don't think the shortness of the hair would be quite as jarring if she stopped the fillers. That style needs a less rounded face.

I also Love the style of her coat! Very chic and modern. But agree with others about her hair. It's just too severe looking.

Prefer today's outfit to last night's even if I'm one of the few who doesn't love her penchant for neutrals. The cut of the coat is fabulous and I like the slightly darker blonde hair. I don't think the shortness of the hair would be quite as jarring if she stopped the fillers. That style needs a less rounded face.
I noticed her face looks different in not a good way

Another for she needs to grow out her hair. I like bobs on both her and Letizia. Letizia needs to cut hers, and Charlene needs more length.

I love the dark cloak. Beautiful color :)

My favorite is the second look. The cost us beautiful. Charlene rocks neutrals :flowers:

The Princess looks stunning in that red gown,her hair looks different but still too short.

The lipstick is too dark and severe but I quibble...that red gown is one of the most stunning things Princess Charlene has ever worn!:ohmy:

Red for St. Valentine's Day perhaps? Very glamorous!

Va va voom, yes! Another stunning look by P Charlene. She looks wonderful in red, and very fitting for Valentine'sDay.

I am also one of those pleading with her to let her grow out just a little bit longer and softer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom