Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 13: November 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Love her whole National Day look. Love the 20's vibe and everything all in one color. What a great color and she looks terrific.

Did anyone find a link to the gala evening? I saw some pics on the net but I couldn't find them anymore! I only remember that Charlene was wearing a dress with a similar brownish color as the one wore in the morning...

I was impressed with this look too. Not sure about the stocking colour but it was unique and she pulled it off well.

She dressed every inch a royal lady. Her "colleague" in Madrid can learn a lesson or two from Princess Charlène in "dressing up" for ceremonial events.

She dressed every inch a royal lady. Her "colleague" in Madrid can learn a lesson or two from Princess Charlène in "dressing up" for ceremonial events.

I am guessing you mean Queen Letizia of Spain. Two exceptionally different women. Totally different styles. Completely different workloads. Can't be compared imo. :flowers:

Letizia is classic and work oriented on a daily basis, whereas Charlene has been classic chic (in the past) but far from on a daily basis. Charlene is becoming a bit more funky, I think. Totally out-of-the-box, which suits her athleticism and unique body build. Charlene reminds me of Maxima, who defines what she wears, not the other way around. Charlene is becoming like that.

I am guessing you mean Queen Letizia of Spain. Two exceptionally different women. Totally different styles. Completely different workloads. Can't be compared imo. :flowers:

Letizia is classic and work oriented on a daily basis, whereas Charlene has been classic chic (in the past) but far from on a daily basis. Charlene is becoming a bit more funky, I think. Totally out-of-the-box, which suits her athleticism and unique body build. Charlene reminds me of Maxima, who defines what she wears, not the other way around. Charlene is becoming like that.

You nailed it with that comment. I couldn't agree more. I have respect for all three these Royal ladies' fashion choices -- for different reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

No I was mistaken! I didn't see any pic but a short reporting clip on Monaco Info! Charlene's gala dress was in a shade of brown this year too!
It's so weird that there are no pics of the gala, I can't think why and I am dying to see some.

It's so weird that there are no pics of the gala, I can't think why and I am dying to see some.

it was out of respect for the victims of the terror attacks. Perhaps you will be lucky if you have a look at Monaco Info and catch a clip!:flowers:

If I'm not mistaken that coat is a repaeat from january, when there was the presentation of the kids. I think it suits her better while open, although i am not a fan of her simple beige sweather underneath.

I don't like what she's wearing but then I don't like all the many shades of neutral she insists on wearing - they do nothing for her - and neither does black. I think she looks far better in colours or bright pure white.

I like her coat, she wore this coat at the presentation of the princely babies in january, I like also her boots, What she is wearing is always very smart on her , she is very elegant.

I agree a very elegant look from the Princess. I like it all!

The Princess indeed is one of the most elegant royals around. Maybe she could wear some more bijoux but for the rest she is almost perfect.

One of things I like about Charlene's style is that it unique yet consistent. Some of her clothes I find a little avant-garde but she is always elegant as Duc says.

I like this outfit and the color combinations.

I love this outfit. It's chic, comfortable, just right for the occasion. P Charlene has been wearing a lot more jewelry lately, too, noticed it also at the twins' birthday. Nice to see...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I So agree, C4A! She looks wonderful.

Simply amazing! She is always very chic, love that! Go girl!

I love the jacket and the boots but really hate the leggings YUK!!!

I love all the outfit! Its perfect for the event.

I wish she wouldn't stick to beige and white like that again.

I wish she wouldn't stick to beige and white like that again.

Totally agree - she's quite pale and the colours completely wash her out. I admit I don't mind her in proper dazzling white but creams and beiges are meh!

Charlene looks chic and sophisticated. I'm not a fan of her hair however, though that's just my personal preference and not a criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom