Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 13: November 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this dress. The neckline gives such a neat detail to a basic white dress.

Meh. And she needs to find a better bright lip shade because this red is not her color (too much orange in it, which makes her look pale).

Roland Mouret is a great designer and his outfits are flattering on Charlene. This is a nice dress, plain but not boring.

I like the dress and love the asymmetric neckline. Not loving her hair (a bit Brigitte Nielsen) but I suspect she's growing it out.

Love the neckline , otherwise it's a fairly "routine" style which looks fine on her. Not so keen on the hair and I much prefer pink lipstick for her skin colouring.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beautiful princess, same dress that she wore at Sante Monica, I love her shoes
her hair is growing

I like the neckline on her. I'm not fond of her hair or her lipstick. Hopefully she is growing it out.. (her hair, that is). :)

I love her in red - it really suits her colouring. Her hair looks good at this length as well.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks spectacular! (..)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Charlene looked stunning in red and its really great to see her back at an official event.

That dress was simply perfect for Charlene, but to be honest, she rarely wears something unflattering

Yesterday, May 28, Charlene wore another lovely dress - a new blue one - when visiting the special visitor area for handicapped people:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

For the Grand Prix today, May 29, she chose a white suit with red parts on the trousers - maybe meant in in the style of a race driver wearing the Monégasque national colours ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Uhm, not sure of what to make of the pants, but the blue dress is nice...

Red dress, blue dress and today the white suit Princess Charlene all these days was just impeccable!!!

I'm amazed; she's actually laughing and smiling. :lol: Love the hair. The outfits, hmm.

One major hit, one so-so, one major fail.

hit: She looked stunning in red. Red is a great color for people with her coloring. The dress was fabulous on her, and her hair was great.

so-so: Love the color of the blue dress. But the dress was nothing exceptional,only okay.

fail: the white pants and top :ohmy: What was going on with those pants :ermm: I haven't been a fan of many of her pant looks in the past.

Nice to see her out, smiling and engaged, at a few events this weekend:flowers:

The blue dress was a very different style for Charlene and it suited her. Loved the red dress too but I thought the outfit for the Grand Prix was unflattering .

Red dress was amazing, I liked the blue dress - more casual but pretty. Today's outfit ? - too different clashing shades of white, strange tracksuity stripe on the trousers (apparently the sporty look is all the rage this season so she's definitely up to date but...), the top looks like she's going to be reporting to Ward 10 for her shift.

That said, I quite like the tailoring of the trousers, pure white (as opposed to cream) looks great on her and I like her make up.

She looked stunning in the red dress! The blue was pretty and a little different than she usually wears. The white blouse and pants were awful imo. The blinding white blouse didn't come close to matching the white in the pants and the whole look just missed the mark.

All in all, she looked very pretty and quite elegant.

She looked stunning in the red dress! The blue was pretty and a little different than she usually wears. The white blouse and pants were awful imo. The blinding white blouse didn't come close to matching the white in the pants and the whole look just missed the mark.

All in all, she looked very pretty and quite elegant.

Apparently it was a jumpsuit (I've just read) !!!

I remember finding a link on this forum to a blog dedicated to the fashion of princess charlene and now i can't find it. Does anyone recall the blog? it was very good at identifying designers of her fashion and also jewellery?

Charlene's blue dress is lovely! Such a great summery style and the color is very nice on her.

The F1 outfit, lovely pants but they look like they will slip off any minute. Also, I think the top was the wrong match.

I remember finding a link on this forum to a blog dedicated to the fashion of princess charlene and now i can't find it. Does anyone recall the blog? it was very good at identifying designers of her fashion and also jewellery?

Are you referring to the Royal Couturier perhaps?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

He red dress was amazing!! Everything else looks expensive and ridiculous.

I am increasingly concerned, too, that Charlene appears in front of cameras with "model face" at all times. That is, she does the "fish mouth" pose with a stony and blank expression. If it was just a couple of pictures, I would dismiss as cameras grabbing her in the middle of speaking, etc. but it seems to come up in a lot of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom