Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 13: November 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the culottes is fashion. It is an ugly and difficult outfit, and suits to very few bodies. Charlene is tall, it is OK for her body, but it is still ugly. I saw it worn by short ladies, a nightmare. Hope that this fashion will disappear foe ever

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the leggings that I can't stand - perhaps if they had been black it might have worked better. Not my favourite look of Charlene's.

She just seems to look worse and worse .. the hair is a total mess .. I am so disappointed .. but the lastest outfit is just unspeakableIMO

I think her decision to dress casually for this occasion is fine. The three pieces of her outfit are rather nice on their own, but don't fit together that well. Maybe if she had left the jacket off it would be better. I also don't mind the colour of her leggings, at least she CAN wear them, unlike many girls who rather shouldn't...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I'm not a fan of Charlene's latest outfit, it feels a bit mismatched to me, and her hair is a little too short for my tastes.

Thumbs down, and that includes the hair and makeup. A very rare TOTAL miss for Princess Charlene, imo.:sad:

I love the hair and makeup! The rest goes downhill fast.

I dislike this whole look. Nothing regal about it. What's with the hair? :(

I'm not a great fan of leggings for an official visit even if it is meant to be informal ( I don't like when Kate wears them either) but at least both ladies have the figure to wear them. Otherwise I think she looks okay. Having an elfin haircut is so unforgiving for photos as it can look flat and a little lifeless, and makeup can appear harsh.

I dislike this whole look. Nothing regal about it. What's with the hair? :(
I am not feeling this outfit either. I'm not a legging fan for any sort of engagement. I'm old fashioned I guess.

When she starts to look worse than he does at engagements, I'll get excited about it. He has had a lifetime to prepare. He also sets the mark. ;)

The look is absolutely not my cup of tea, but it suits her very much. As always, Charlene can pull off almost anything. The only thing I don't like is her earrings. I think that earrings with veyr short hair is not a good look.

She looks really pretty, but the hair is definitely in growing-out mode. Styled like this, the hair is very 80s.

I think she looks fabulous - I love the tailoring of the cropped trousers and I like the shoes and earrings. Her hair looks good - I'm not sure she is growing it out, it looks very short and sharp at the sides.

Last edited:
This is definitely Her look, but It's not my thing! Love her earrings... It appears that she is wearing her engagement ring, as well.

I love her outfit and hopefully she is growing out her hair. She had a very unflattering hair cut and was looking very elf like. Do they not have good hair stylist's in Monaco??

:previous: Perhaps she is simply one of many people who like the pixie/elf look. It is certainly popular enough. I like that her and Letizia both realize one doesn't need long locks to look royal.

Not a fan of the button detail on the pants, but over all like the style of the outfit and even the shoes. Not something I'd wear but looks good on her:flowers:

Love it all except for her hair. Really wish she grow it even only a bit I find it a very hard look.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I like this outfit....on Charlene. Really on anyone else its a disaster but she has the figure to pull it off. Hair and earrings. Love!

:previous: That's what I like about Charlene, she has established her own 'style' and we recognise what is "very Charlene". We also recognise that she looks fabulous in it and most of us would very definitely not!

I like the ensemble as it is indeed "very Charlene" and I really love her new earrings. I think she must love yellow because she has worn many yellow (diamond?) earrings. There's another piece of her style, she most often wears one significant piece of jewellery, in this case, her earrings.

^^^ I agree, I also like the fact that she doesn't overdo jewelry. She looked lovely at the tennis, the more casual outfit fitting for the occasion. The Colour and style were nice. And yes, because she is tall and slim, and possesses a natural elegance, she can wear anything!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Not my thing.... but I too love the shoes

Last edited:
A perfectly judged outfit for the occasion with some interesting touches. Charlene looks very chic.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom