Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene's gown is beautiful and elegant.

I've said it once and I'll say it again...there are beautifully dressed Royal women, and then there is the Princess of Monaco. She is the most elegant of the lot, imo!:)

And I agree with the poster who said that Princess Charlene and Dior are a match made in fashion HEAVEN.;)

The dress is perfect for Princess Charlene: sportif, yet elegant. I like material the dress is made of.

Have to say I believe Princess Charlene is a very elegant woman who seems to have come into her own since becoming a mother. I don't know what it is but she seems radiant and secure, that is just my opinion.

:previous: I agree with you Honeybees, as I always do!;)

Prince Albert recently commented that motherhood has transformed his wife, and it shows in a thousand different ways. She seemed reluctant to even wear jewels as befitting her rank before the twins came, as if she felt somehow unworthy (only my speculation).

Now she is literally dripping in gems. She was always beautiful and well-dressed but now she is simply amazing. She seems more willing to be openly adoring of her husband as demonstrated by her "Prince de mon Coeur" speech last summer.

She is radiant now to use your description, and it looks great on her!

Last edited:
I love the dress- it's uncluttered, simple style is Charlene's trademark, but what makes this a standout gown for me is the beautiful colour and patterned material. Perfect.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love this new dress, its beautiful and simple in style. The fabric and colors are very pretty. Charlene wore it very well and such styles suit her well.

Charlene looks beyond perfection in this gorgeous Dior gown!! Breathtaking...

I like when she is wearing Dior, she must leave Akrys.

Yes I agree. Dior designs look good on her. Let's hope she doesn't start favouring Lagerfeld ?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I must be on my own here, though I'm not too big on Charlene's gown. The colours are nice together and suit her well, but the whole design of the gown weirdly comes across as a little matronly for me. Her make up is lovely though.

I must be on my own here, though I'm not too big on Charlene's gown. The colours are nice together and suit her well, but the whole design of the gown weirdly comes across as a little matronly for me. Her make up is lovely though.

It looks matronly until you see the completely bare back;)!

Yes I agree. Dior designs look good on her. Let's hope she doesn't start favouring Lagerfeld ?
Shhh, someone might hear you and think it's a good idea.

Charlene must eschew all things Lagerfeld lest she be reduced to looked like a rich bag lady, which seems to be what happens to her sister-in-law on a fairly regular basis! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also dislike her new hairstyle. I think it doesn't suit her age actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the hair. She is willing to take fashion risks with her hair and I admire her for it. She really lets the structure of her face come to the fore.
She may wear neutrals a lot, but she makes up for that with edgy hairstyle choices. I like it a lot. Her hair will never be cliche princess hair.

Only someone with a face structure like Charlene and her beautiful neck can carry this hairstyle. On others it will look definitely ugly but on her it looks stunning!!!

I like the outfit of Charlene. And i believe that the new hairstyle not particularly flattering. The cut her hair very short.

I did like the outfit worn by the Princess today but at the moment I don't like her hairstyle but it might grow on me.

I dont like her new haircut but I do give credit for her trying something new.

I like the Ralph Lauren dress she wore today but I am not sure I like those tan pumps with the look.

The hairstyle is maybe nice for Miss Charlène Wittstock but not so for Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco. The sunglasses on top of the boyish hair are definitely a non in my personal opinion. It is a pity because Charlène has such beautiful hair. What a shame.

I like the idea of the haircut but it could've been a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

That haircut is not at all flattering!

The black outfit is very elegant.

I like her outfit appropriate for these times but that hair there just are no words IMO

Her black dress is very stylish and I like it! But her hair is a bit too severe, IMHO. She needs a softer look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom