Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the back of the dress, but think the front is a bit plain. I'm also not a fan of the way the top half fits (the bulging sides).

I think her hair and make-up are really nice.

.Charlene at the 10th anniversary of the throne celebrations in Monaco today, July 11, wearing a nice simple dress with a special back part:** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Back view **

Love it. Very chic. :flowers: I am not anyone who is afraid of the naked (un-tanned) body. Charlene is comfortable in her skin, and is in great shape. More power to her. A great role model, too. She doesn't cover herself up in shame for some imagined 'imperfection'. We need more of that.

Charlene looked lovely, pale or not, rather that than sun shriveled skin to accommodate some silly "fashion". We have seen what that has done to a number of ladies who followed that route.

I'm not a huge fan - it's a funny fit, too tight in places and loose in others. I don't like the seams over the chest. Also, whilst I agree it's the perfect colour for staying cool in the hot weather I prefer her in brighter colours - I think she looks a bit washed out in her favourite neutrals.

I like this a lot. Wow, is she back in shape. And she's taking a fashion risk. It's a lovely retro look in the photo in the sunglasses.

Love it. Very chic. :flowers: I am not anyone who is afraid of the naked (un-tanned) body. [...]

I am not at all afraid for nudity, we are Europeans, you know... but there is a difference between being Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco and appearing with an ill-fitted, naked dress without a proper BH showing pale flesh or let it all hang sur la plage...

I dislike over-tanned ladies but looking this pale, at the sunny Méditerannée, is another extreme.

Last edited:
That is totally a matter of opinion .... of course Caroline IS "royal".:whistling:
Yes, and she was raised by the ultimate fashionista, Princess Grace and with the money to be dressed by the best.

Charlene is a whole other deal and is still developing her own style.

Charlene looked lovely, pale or not, rather that than sun shriveled skin to accommodate some silly "fashion". We have seen what that has done to a number of ladies who followed that route.
I understand why Charlene's skin is so pale, she just has fair skin, but that is not all. I cover up when in the sun because if I don't I burn, blister and peel, and then I am still pallid. My sister 'looks' fair, but on the tennis court and golf course, she's quite tanned.

As a family, we all gave up sun worshiping per se, decades ago when skin cancer first raised its ugly head. Back then people roasted themselves by basting their skin liberally with oil. Now they have leathery skin and melanomas to watch out for.

I like Charlene's dress, its made for the day, and I loved the pocket from which she whipped her sunglasses. And, the sunglasses were the perfect finish for the ensemble.

She's just to fair to wear dresses so lacking in color. She either needs to use a fake tanner (and I hear they make very good ones now days) or wear more color.

LaRae

I like the dress,it was perfect , she was the only royal in this family

I thought she looked gorgeous as usual. I love her pale pink. It goes perfectly with her blonde hair and fair complexion. I think Charlene is truly one of the most naturally beautiful of all the royal ladies.

I love this look; it's pure perfection from head to toe. The colour of the dress suits her beautifully. And the cut shows off her stunning, athletic body. Totally on point. Her pale skin doesn't bother me in the least --- on the contrary, it sends out a positive message in an environment where the evidence of sun damage is all to common. The back of the dress is stunning, and so typical of Charlene expressing her individuality. I maintain that she's by far the most exciting Royal lady to follow at the moment ITO her fashion choices. And I'm very thankful that some of these board members don't get to dress her! ?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlene looks beautiful. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's just to fair to wear dresses so lacking in color. She either needs to use a fake tanner (and I hear they make very good ones now days) or wear more color.

LaRae

No way does she or anyone need to use "fake tanner"! :ermm:

the dress doesnt look very well fitted. the sunglasses are divine :cool:

I think she looks amazing as usual love her dress , beautiful face and figure

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Charlene's dress is lovely and perfect for an outdoor event in Monaco though the fit was not it's best. The sunglasses are very pretty and the heels are lovely.

Horrible, ill-fitting, drab and boring. What's with this woman? She continues to wear colors that wash her out. Ugh. :ohmy:

Nothing boring about the back of this dress :)
I think she chose well and I like the hairstyle and shades.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

A simple, casual outfit of top and jeans for Charlene at the Robbie Williams concert as part of the jubilee celebrations yesterday evening, July 12.

The white top has a transparent back:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Perfect casual outfit for a concert.

The front view of the outfit is pretty and ideal for a summer concert but the transparent back isn't pretty IMO. I love her flats, so pretty.

Perfect outfit for the event. Love the skinny jeans which she can totally carry off and her strappy sandals.

Charlene looks wonderful with casual looks! Far more that when she wears dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom