Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*shrugs* The lady in the photo with TSH is also in white with ruby lips. I think it's a great look, even though I am not mad about Charlene's dress.

Yep. They are both looking in the same style. :flowers: It's a 'look' that seems to be popular (on the continent, anyway). Charlene is definitely in a new phase with her presentation. (Meaning her make-up and hair mainly).

I do miss the pre-babies Charlene. I'll never be totally in-sync with this new dramatic look, though I do think I see a no-fuss-no-muss style that she can assemble pretty fast on her own, do the public event and get back to babies and mothering. :flowers:

P.S. I do like the dress and it's wonderful drape. Like the way it skirts the ground and flows over the floor. Nice.

All baby-weight seems to be gone! Well done, Charlene!

Last edited:
I love the dress hate the darn pockets. I wish designers would stop putting pockets there they look silly.

How exciting to follow her fashion choices! ? PC is so on point, fashion-wise, yet very unique in expressing a style that's all her own. What a beautiful look...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

When are we going to see a stunning color? Ugh. She looks like the walking dead. :bang:

I dont like the dress nor her make up but I do like the fact that she is always trying new style dresses.

How exciting to follow her fashion choices! ? PC is so on point, fashion-wise, yet very unique in expressing a style that's all her own. What a beautiful look...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree I love seeing what she's wearing always stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

the white dress s too long a shorter version coud be better,i don't like the make up.

I don't like those shoes.... the looks like a tacky imitation of some important griffe!

The dress is nice and Charlene looks elegant in it, though if I could change one thing about it, I'd change the pockets as they look a bit awkward to me. I'm not a fan of her make up at all, it makes her look like a ghost (and even more so with that white dress).

I don't care for the military look on a formal dress and the pockets are awkward. Not liking the 'in your face' makeup either. Too harsh looking.

If I were a princess...

...with the face and figure of a fashion model, and with a very wealthy and indulgent husband, I would dress just like Charlene! Right now, military style and white dresses and very red lips are au courant, so why shouldn't she go for that look? We may never see it again on her. I hope she will continue to be in high fashion mode and not start dressing like an ordinary housewife.

...with the face and figure of a fashion model, and with a very wealthy and indulgent husband, I would dress just like Charlene! Right now, military style and white dresses and very red lips are au courant, so why shouldn't she go for that look? We may never see it again on her. I hope she will continue to be in high fashion mode and not start dressing like an ordinary housewife.

Agree I love to see such high fashion ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I couldn't put it better. My very personal opinion is that most of the other consorts look like well-dressed surburban soccer moms next to the Princesse de Monaco.

Not that there is anything wrong with well dressed soccer moms, but it's not the look I want to see in a beautiful young Princess.;)

It's interesting though that this is a fairly dramatic change in Charlene. Initially she didn't appear to be particularly interested in being en vogue, and certainly appeared to shun wearing jewellery often appearing at functions without any accessories. Her growing confidence in her role with the support of her indulgent husband has worked wonders. New posts in Charlene's fashion thread always gets my attention.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It's interesting though that this is a fairly dramatic change in Charlene. Initially she didn't appear to be particularly interested in being en vogue, and certainly appeared to shun wearing jewellery often appearing at functions without any accessories. Her growing confidence in her role with the support of her indulgent husband has worked wonders. New posts in Charlene's fashion thread always gets my attention.

Agree. :flowers: It's an interesting change. Unclear why it's happening, unless it was always there, she just buried it for the first few years of the marriage and now with the births of her children and her new found and obvious joy and confidence, she's 'steppin' out'. ;)

As for soccer moms (or a housewife) I am rather fond of them as I like to think of myself as one. :p Dressing well is not beyond me. :cool: All-in-all, I have come to really like watching CP Mary of Denmark. There are a sprinkling of others, too, but Mary is the one I've really warmed up to since being on TRF.

Not sure what to make of what I see Charlene doing these days. To each his own, though. :flowers:

Last edited:

A casual outfit for Charlene at the Beach Volley Challenge on June 20:

** Pic **

What I should have said:

Nothing wrong with dressing like a housewife- I should have said I don't want to see a princess who dresses like I do (even though my wardrobe is fairly fabulous in its own way)! But I am going to look to see if I have a white linen dress to wear this weekend. And I can buy a red lipstick. Day-um! I'm going to go for it- look for my picture in Small New England Town Vogue.

Nothing wrong with dressing like a housewife- I should have said I don't want to see a princess who dresses like I do (even though my wardrobe is fairly fabulous in its own way)! But I am going to look to see if I have a white linen dress to wear this weekend. And I can buy a red lipstick. Day-um! I'm going to go for it- look for my picture in Small New England Town Vogue.

That's the spirit-you go girl!:lol:

I didn't mind the dress but until after I saw the back part: it looked totally cut with scissors...

Not mad about the dress it looks like an apron from the front!

Wonderful Charlene just perfect. And especially i love the back part :)

I like the dress..if it had a little more color it would be a total hit.

She's the best dressed of the Monaco ladies so I've seen for this even.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the dress, perfect for a super hot day to have backless. Agree that a brighter color, how about Monaco REd, would have made it even better. Her hair looks terrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom