Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene was stunning this evening, perfect make up, I like her new hairdo and her shoes. Her earings are beautiful. Her dress is not my cup of tea but it fits her very well.

The black dress is beautiful. I love the style.

A very dramatic look for Charlene! Love her hair.. and those ruby and diamond earrings are to die for!!!

Agreed. Those earrings are fabulous.

I love what she did with her hair. I think it's one of my favorite styles.

Her eye make up in particular was was dramatic.

Makeup is a little heavy and I am not crazy about the hair, but the Princess of Monaco is looking her usual dazzling self. I love the black dress!

I LOVE her hair and the dress and earrings are amazing as well. I don't like her shoes so much but overall she looks great.

Lately I'm wondering if she knows any other colors other than black, white, cream and neutral. The dress is gorgeous! Why not a vibrant color like ruby red or sapphire blue? I'm baffled. :sad:

I loved her look! The hair styling was also great.

I really really hate the dress... horrible love the hair and she is wearing earrings which I love as well.

I love the whole look ! dress hair make up !
looking good

Not too keen on the neckline of this dress worn at the Monte Carlo International swimming meeting, but a lovely colour. Charlene's hair also looks a little lank. She appears to be growing it again - I think I prefer it shorter, but I do like that she's always experimenting and I like her makeup.
Newmyroyals

:previous:

The neckline is indeed a bit extreme, but besides that I think it's another great look - here are two more views on that blue dress she wore yesterday, June 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Wow... great dress and finally some color! Daring cleavage ;-). I am not sure about the hair and lipstick though...

I like it. I don't mind the neckline and I love the colour. I like the bright lipstick. I don't mind the longer hair length but it looks a bit flat.

Not a fan of it really...just doesn't really do anything for her. The color is the best part.

LaRae

Charlene has been looking great recently. I think I prefer her black dress, because she looks elegant and I love her hair here too. The colour of her blue dress is amazing, but I'm not a fan of the style of the dress or her hair. She suits curly hair better.

Nothing wrong with that neckline I think...when you can wear it as well as P Charlene does. Although it's daring, nothing shows and it seems tight fitting too. The colour is lovely, much better than all the white/nude and black of late. Like her hair too, although I also think shorter suits her better.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

The styling is off. She's so fair she needed a :little: more color to bring out the brighter lip.

Love the colour on her the neckline is a bit low ... IMO ... otherwise I think she looks good

:previous:

The neckline is indeed a bit extreme, but besides that I think it's another great look - here are two more views on that blue dress she wore yesterday, June 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Hmmm...not sure about the hemline but that's a brilliant shade of blue and Charlene looks gorgeous. She is definitely growing her hair out, and it's in the awkward stage. But she still looks great!;)

Princess Charlene looking great at a reception for the Monte-Carlo TV Festival today, June 17, wearing a long white dress.

The breast pockets are a breach of style, but besides that it's a very elegant look:

** Full view ** Full view - Side view ** Upper part **

Don't care for that at all.

LaRae

I quite like this, it's very striking. Charlene's appearance is so refreshing, she experiments far more than any other royal I can think of (except perhaps another Monagasque - Caroline)

Princess Charlene looking great at a reception for the Monte-Carlo TV Festival today, June 17, wearing a long white dress.

The breast pockets are a breach of style, but besides that it's a very elegant look:

** Full view ** Full view - Side view ** Upper part **

I notice that there are semi-epaulettes on the shoulders- perhaps the pockets are meant to connote a bit of military/utility style- both very 'in' this year.

I like the style but I think she looks ghostly - she's very pale and the dress doesn't help. Not a big fan, I'm afraid.

Oh, she looks just beautiful! And ladongas, your observation on the military style is very accurate, imo.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

If it was not for the pockets I would have loved this dress.

I am not sure I love the dress but I don't hate it either. Charlene looks so gorgeous!

And those photos of her and Albert together are just so lovely.;)

The thing I love about Charlene's fashion is that she is never ever staid or boring. And even on her rare "misses" she always looks the epitome of elegance.

Last edited:
YUK!!! The red lips the white is she trying to scare me to death. "Rare" misses ... IMO her misses are becoming everyday but that is IMO

*shrugs* The lady in the photo with TSH is also in white with ruby lips. I think it's a great look, even though I am not mad about Charlene's dress.

No, no, no, no, no. The white was going to wash her out slightly, so I just wish someone would have balanced the red lip with more color in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom