Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks happier, more beautiful and truly serene than I've ever seen her before.
Just delightful! :flowers:

Very nice! A bit of a Mathilde look.

Quite beautiful outfit, she looks really great and elegant !

She looks happier, more beautiful and truly serene than I've ever seen her before.
Just delightful! :flowers:

I agree. It's almost impossible to imagine that this is the same woman from 4-5 years ago. She is gregarious, natural and spontaneous, radiant.
Being a mother ,and the mother of the Heir, seems to have transformed her.

Her outfit today hit every note for beauty and elegance.

Charlene, Princess of Monaco has arrived:flowers:!

she looks glorious! this is possibly one of my favourite outfits for her. she looks amazing.

:previous: You really hit the mark. I was watching Charlene during the service and she was very serene. Her Dior ensemble was absolutely perfect for her personal style. Clean uncluttered lines, three-quarter length sleeves, fitted waist and flaring into a goreous knee-length full skirt. The colour, I'm told, is sea green.

From her modified pillbox hat to her crochet-style wrist gloves everything looked absolutely perfect for the occasion and suited her calm, serene manner. I think some have mistaken that for lack of feeling or coldness, but she radiated a quiet joy through the service as did Albert.

Loved this outfit - perfect for the occasion and one of my favourite ever looks for Charlene.

She looks amazing and most importantly very happy and in love with her twins.

I love the look she opted for this great day! I loved the pillbox and the frock... Regal and simple at the same time... Perfect!

Princess Charlene looked lovely: simple and elegant.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 12: March 2015 -

Everything was perfect about her appearance today from the little gloves to the swept back hair and gorgeous makeup. Tres, tres chic.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh, she looks stunning! She's radiating so much joy now. It's lovely to see.

I liked Charlene's outfit although not sure about the gloves. Very summery.

She was absolutely stunning, the most beautiful and best dressed of the day IMO.

I'm not sure about the hat though but she really shined today

The Princess looked very elegant and beautiful today,maybe longer gloves would have worked better or none at all.

She looks wonderful! I love the color and style. So chic, elegant, timeless, exquisite, and beautiful.

Last edited:
Charlene looked wonderful! She looked trés chic today and reminds me a little of Grace in some of these photos, particularly when in this outfit.

Not a fan of her gloves at all...they just make her hands look even bigger and more mannish than they normally are.

The rest of the outfit is very elegant....reminds me of the style of Jackie Kennedy and Grace Kelly.

LaRae

I thought the gloves were perfect for the overall look of the outfit but I would have liked them even better if they had not been crocheted. Also, her little pillbox, though elegant, gave the back of her head a "flat" look. It would have been perfection if it had been a bit puffier.

But all in all, I felt it was another in a long line of sartorial home runs hit by the Princesse de Monaco...truly Europe's most elegantly dressed Consort imo.:)

If the gloves had been sleek and longer they would of looked so much better on her.

It's rather interesting that Albert married someone who reminds me so much of his mother...not shocking just interesting.

LaRae

To be perfectly honest, she did not always looks so much like Grace. She was always a pretty girl but after a couple of years in the Principality she made some changes...and started more and more to resemble the sleek, blond Grace of legend.

Not complaining. She was a pretty woman who is now a stunning one.

Stunning, elegant and amazing. She just looked beautiful.

To be perfectly honest, she did not always looks so much like Grace. She was always a pretty girl but after a couple of years in the Principality she made some changes...and started more and more to resemble the sleek, blond Grace of legend.

She's always reminded me of Grace in some ways, it's she's just finally figured out how to channel it. Let's hope she continues along that path of fashion.

LaRae

When I first saw Charlene ten years ago I thought she was a dead ringer for the late Linda McCartney.:ohmy:

I hesitated to make the observation yesterday, but the whole outfit, little hat and gloves and all, reminded me very much of Princess Grace - womanly and elegant. And I liked that.

Last edited:

This is the way I remember it, as well, Moonmaiden. :flowers:

I hesitated to make the observation yesterday, but the whole outfit, little hat and gloves and all, reminded me very much of Princess Grace - womanly and elegant. And I liked that.

It jumped out at me at once. Even with some of the women guests, large brimmed hats were in evidence. Very 50'ish feeling, which is fine with me. :flowers: It was a very polished time in woman's dressing, I have always felt.

Last edited:
Charlene looked very nice yesterday, I am all over her outfit and overall look. I thought she could've done with a nicer hat but with the rest of the outfit it didn't bother me much. The color of her outfit, the gloves, the pumps all matched very well. I loved her make up, it was slightly heavy/dark eyes and everything else was kept fresh. She perfected the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom