Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grey suit is lovely and the she pull fit off very well. I like how simple she kept everything.

I LOVE the boots love love ... the striped suit is nice .. but the boots .. am on a constant pilgramage to find the perfect pair are just that IMO

A great outfit. Interesting that Charlene wears earrings for most engagements nowadays- very different to twelve months ago, I wonder why. ( Perhaps on a down day, she glanced at the Forums :)

I noticed this too Elly C, it had to be our harping that did it;) It does finish a look IMO and I think she looks beautiful!!

I agree, the leopard print was not beautiful. I hope to see the blue dress on Charlene

The dress is so much prettier in blue than the leopard print! Hopefully we will get to see it on Charlene.

Thanks, Iceflower, for some lovely pics. She did look amazing on both occasions, but I especially liked her hair for the boxing event. And a very proud dad next to her...

Another lovely hairstyle. Charlene is showing how versatile short hair can be. I'm wondering if the earrings are costume jewellery - if not they're stunning.

I like her hair and her earings, we saw on a photo she wore also a big ring

The only thing I don't like about Outfit 1 is the light black decorations. That's an interesting hairstyle Charlene has there. She should curl her hair more often - it gets the thumbs up from me! I like the rest of Outfit 2 as well.

So much black! Again! Ugh!

Also, I'm glad she tried something different with the hair, but it just looks gelled and crimpy in a I-tried-something-new-out-of-the-shower kind of way.

Black again, but two lovely looks nevertheless - makeup and hair are really nice:

Charlene on February 1st at the Sainte Devote rugby tournament match and in the evening of that same day attending a boxing event in Monaco:

** Outfit 1 Full view ** Outfit 1 Close up ** Outfit 2 Full view ** Outfit 2 Upper part ** Outfit 2 Upper part 2 **

The black is back, again.
The first outfit is quite nice, though I do not like the lipstick, I do not think it suits Charlene's type.
I do not like the second outfit, the shiny top thingy is weird.

I do not like the curly hair, reminds me of a "wet poodle" hairdo type.

I like the two last looks of Charlene which are beautiful, as use some do not like as always. her hairdo is beautiful with all the curlis more beautiful that this long hair that some princesses have and she wore wonderfull earings. thumbs up!

Black is the color I love, it is an elegant color which makes the figure of the women more slim.

Charlene is the most elegant princess apart princess Mary of Denmark who is the number one.

I like her hair in the first outfit; the curls, not so much. But those honking, big earrings are gorgeous! And the ring looks great too (what we can see of it). Not crazy about that leather-looking top in the second outfit.

Thank you for your detective work! Stunning from head to toe. She should go to Dior more often....

Love, love, love that dress on her. She looks magnificent. I love when she looks so elegant and regal. That color is beautiful on her.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I think she looks so effortlessly chic and comfortable in her own skin. This latest black on black ensemble is a perfect example with it's printed bodice offset with a flowing skirt with a twist. She just looks so relaxed and elegant.

The best thing she ever did was ditch her long "princess" hair as we have seen an incredible number of stunning hairstyles and finally . . . earrings, lots and lots of wonderful, gorgeous, sparkly and very serious earrings.

A really lovely look.

This look is great. I love the draping on the skirt and the contrast with the top. I also like the short hair - she's proved it doesn't have to be boring - and now she's taken to wearing more jewellery it can be seen better.
Only niggle - why didn't someone tell Albert it was black tie? I like the novelty Welsh tie but he wore it last year. Somdone should get him a daffodil buttonhole.?

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely dress! Nothing show stopping but lovely!!

Very lovely, and elegant look for Charlene.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Very princessy she is wearing earrings [exciting] and her hair is pretty/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom