Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks wonderful, the trousers could be a little shorter. The hairdo is nice for a change but not my fave, her suit fits like a dream and is perfect for the occassion.
Terrific and summery make up.

Hair and makeup are gorgeous!

Not sure how I feel about wide-legged pants but if anybody can pull it off it's Charlene. That white suit is elegant, she always looks divine in white.

I love the white hate the hair and OMG that lipstick .. Q: What is she thinking.

Love this! She looks very chic and her hair/makeup is right on trend. That pop of colour (lipstick) is fabulous.

She looks fantastic. White suits her so well. And I love her hair and makeup.

I really dislike this look. The pants are entirely too wide and long, and the fit of the jacket is odd. The whole outfit looks like it's swallowing her. It would have looked much better if it fit properly.

Also not liking her makeup, but I do think her hair looks lovely.

Last edited:
:previous: Charlene is looking lovely and stylish here. Her outfits have been great recently! I hope she keeps up the good work.

She has been on point, it makes me so happy inside!

Princess Charlene was honored with this year's 'Champion of Children' Award in Beverly Hills today, April 29, looking lovely in a simple but strong coloured green dress:

** Full view ** Close up **

This is a nice look for her. I like her accessories. I love the fact that she is wearing her engagement ring! She needs to tone down her oily skin, somehow...

I like the dress and hair, not keen on her shoes - I think they blend into her feet and make them look big. Also, the make up isn't right this time.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks beautiful!! So fresh and COLOR!! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Really I think this is her color and style! What could look better?

I am sorry I do not join in the chorus. Charlène has the talent to miss 'it' again and again. She always appears like a celebbie and not as Madame la Princesse de Monaco. This tight green thing was no exception.

That 'modelling and posing' with celebbies having their womanhoods plopping out (see picture, the lady behind Charlène) is not a place for a lady. A Princess should definitely avoid any place with such secondhand cheap-motel-design floorcarpets. Yuk!

:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

From hola! : http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...therspoon-hollywood/0-268-882/charlene2-a.jpg

Last edited:
I think she looks absolutely lovely as do the women she's with

Well, I don't think it's her best look but I quite like the dress - at least it isn't black or beige. I am a bit confused about the dress code now having seen other attendees - day dress, cocktail or evening? ?

Well, I don't think it's her best look but I quite like the dress - at least it isn't black or beige. I am a bit confused about the dress code now having seen other attendees - day dress, cocktail or evening? ��

I don't think Beverly Hills or much of the US, for that matter, has a dress code, much less for ladies, anymore. :lol::whistling:

I am sorry I do not join in the chorus. Charlène has the talent to miss 'it' again and again. She always appears like a celebbie and not as Madame la Princesse de Monaco. This tight green thing was no exception.

That 'modelling and posing' with celebbies having their womanhoods plopping out (see picture, the lady behind Charlène) is not a place for a lady. A Princess should definitely avoid any place with such secondhand cheap-motel-design floorcarpets. Yuk!

:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

From hola! : http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...therspoon-hollywood/0-268-882/charlene2-a.jpg

Actually, compared to the other celebs there (like the model types in the photo you posted), she looks classy and regal.

The dress was figure skimming but not 'tight' or cheap.

A perfectly appropriate ensemble for the occasion. She looks very elegant and poised. Love her hair and makeup!

I agree it is an appropriate outfit, but not one I like very much.

Last edited:

Princess Charlene during the official welcome ceremony for Montenegro's President Filip Vujanovic in Monaco today, May 6, looking lovely and elegant in a white dress with a black detail.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

While I am not a fan of high/low dresses - I love the way this is cut and the subtle diffrences in color of the panels. :flowers:

The close up pic shows the lovely features of this dress. Another unusual and stylish look. I wouldn't want to walk far in those shoes though.

I like the dress very pretty I must say not certain the shoes are a winner though.

She looks good - very summery. Not usually keen on "wonky" hemlines but she carries it off. Maybe some monochrome shoes might have worked better?

The dress is quite sportif. I liked the biased cut and asymmetric skirt. Is it Dior by Raff Simmons? It is great to see Princess Charlene not overloading a simple ensemble with jewellery.

Last edited:
Lovely, feminine dress. The seaming and the tailoring are exemplary. Love her simple pearl earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom