Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I hate Charlene in beigy creamy tones but she really carries this off, possibly because her hair colour is bright and striking. I love the new hair cut. Only thing I don't especially like is the boots.

I am going crazy over Charlene's winter white wool coat and matching accessories...I want it!!:p

I actually love this winter white coat for winter, and for celebrating mommyhood! It seems appropriate and looks great!

I also covet those boots...

I love her outfit. It suits her perfectly. Her hair on the other hand is a miss for me. I just don't like the fringe bangs.

Love the whole outfit. The coat, the dress and the grey boots, even the gloves matched nicely. Her hair looks great! the bangs work well for her.

She looks stunning and her new hairstyle really, really suits her!
I so agree. The new bangs really flatter her, she looks fresh and happy with her new style. She still is only 36, i think she should dress that way more.

I really love her hairstyle, especially the fringe.....

I love her outfit. It suits her perfectly. Her hair on the other hand is a miss for me. I just don't like the fringe bangs.
ICAM soapstar. Bangs, or a fringe as we call it here, look awful when they are too long and those are definitely too long. They don't just hide her eyebrows, but are hanging into her eyes.

It drives me crazy trying to hold a conversation with someone whose hair is hanging in their eyes and tangling with their eyelashes. It is both distracting and irritating. A style more suited to a small child. I far preferred the more elegant short style she sported before the birth of the twins.

Her ensemble, on the other hand, was perfect, both for her and for the occasion.

She looked stunning. Perhaps, she doesn't much care about her hair right now. It has looked better.

Since she's post pregnancy here's a look at Princess Charlene's outfit after the presentation of her twins.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/540/TEVE5x.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/538/9CNjoA.png

Absolutely perfect! :flowers: So classy and classic. There's something special about her fashion choices, reminiscent yet modern. On what looks like a chilly albeit very sunny day, she struck the right color and style imo. Glad to see her back.

She looks fantastic and so happy. Love that white coat and the bangs! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Fantastic look! Love the blonder hair and hairstyle, big pearl earrings, white cashmere coat and creamy gloves and taupe boots. A youngish look, regal, and fit for the weather. The babies look so tiny, I wonder how big they are

I love it!! She is always changing her look! New hair style, winter white. She rocks it!

Just a little disappointed when I saw the boots...otherwise lovely as usual.

Charlene looked really elegant and classic.
I love her cashmere coat. It is perfect.
Love the blonder hair and hairstyle,
I think that the bangs work well for her.

I quite love that look! White was perfect for her and her new hairstyle is really cool! I am not a fan of the boots and that coat's lenght but it suites her a lot!

I don't normally go for monochromatic looks but she looks dazzling in the white-a perfect complement to her hair and complexion. She looks radiant.

I agree I love her hair and the cream was really elegant. I loved the gloves as well the only thing I did not like the boots ...

I loved Charlene's coat and especially her hairstlye. She looked beautiful.

I have mixed feelings about Charlene's latest outfit. I think she looks wonderful and elegant, though her coat reminds me a little of a lab coat but I do love her dress. Her shoes are also a little clunky and awkward with the whole outfit IMO. I do like her hairstyle though, it suits her a lot. I think I prefer her old hairstyle but she still looks nice in her new one.

I'm really liking her fringe - tres chic Charlene :)
I like the coat very much and the grey accessories but I would like to see a full length pic of her to see how the boots look with the coat and dress - the sitting down pic probably doesn't do the combination justice.

I think that Charlene is still fragile after giving birth, that's way one feels confused about her outfit.

Princess Charlene looks beautiful. Am loving the fringe--she's looks blissful

I think Charlene looks lovely. Her coat is very elegant. It's very similar to the one Sofia Hellqvist was photographed in recently. That must be a fashionable style at the moment.

January 26, 2015 - Charlene in a grey coat matched with black boots and a black clutch.

Charlene looks lovely. The outfit is flattering and worn well. I like her make up and the slightly smokey eyes.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Side view

Yes, love her ensemble, classic. :flowers: Charlene is looking radiant. Beautiful.

Last edited:
Love her coat and she wears coats well they don't appear to swamp her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I like the coat too! It's the style that better suits her IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom