Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 10: October 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
To say that Charlene is hitting it out of the ballpark is something of an understatement! Every evening or gala dress is a knockout and this last one with it's ruffles framing her face show . . . yes no earrings but who cares . . . she looks fabulous.

Ooooh, the black dress with the ruffled neck is so dramatic! She looks gorgeous. The closeup shot of her face is stunning. Beautiful hair and makeup. Keep it up, Charlene, I love it when you look good!
Totally agree with these observations. Charlene has looked very good during this visit to the USA. I wonder how many of these stunning evening gowns get a second outing - she is beginning to amass a collection that would warrant her own exhibition.

Charlene is stunning she must keep Ralph Lauren, apart the dress she wore the day of the rose ball this year, all the dresses are beautiful on her. I like the ring and the bracelet she wore yesterday.

Wow!! Lovely gown, and complemented by beautiful hair, makeup and jewellery. I like the fact that she's been wearing more jewellery lately. I'm not a fan of too much or too chunky as some Royals tend to do, but a little is nice. She makes a stunning picture.

Agree that she's been getting good advice lately. The style of Ralph Lauren suits her, and the addition of hair, makeup and jewellery contribute to some awesome appearances! I bet the Prince is so proud of her and disappointed that he couldn't join her...

Holy Wowza!! Has Charlene been hitting it out of the park lately or what!?! She looks incredible in that dress andvlove the ruffle.

Why do I have a feeling someone sat her down and had a long talk w/her after the disasters worn both in NYC and the Russian visit? No proof, but seeing how amazing she's looked the last few outings, and complete w/jewelry, it does make you wonder.

It could very well be that, because the change is remarkable.
The dress is stunning, and she seems to start feeling comfortable to wear sophisticated gowns.

Wow!! Lovely gown, and complemented by beautiful hair, makeup and jewellery. I like the fact that she's been wearing more jewellery lately. I'm not a fan of too much or too chunky as some Royals tend to do, but a little is nice. She makes a stunning picture. Agree that she's been getting good advice lately. The style of Ralph Lauren suits her, and the addition of hair, makeup and jewellery contribute to some awesome appearances! I bet the Prince is so proud of her and disappointed that he couldn't join her...

Some royal ladies wear their royal heritage jewelry, ancient antique pieces with modern haute couture gowns and the effect is not as nice as wearing modern accessories as Charlene does.

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0400010040021B138322037019820

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070011I1383220929199924

Last edited:
I'm not very convinced with that thing around her neck...I do like the effect that adds to her shoulders, though. All the attention centers around the neck and the shoulders don't look that broad, which is actually nice.
I also like the color of the dress, she basically has to wear colors, like this or the violet of Ralph Lauren, or the burgundy one looked very good on her.
Also the jewellery is nice.

I'm not very convinced with that thing around her neck...I do like the effect that adds to her shoulders, though. All the attention centers around the neck and the shoulders don't look that broad, which is actually nice.
I also like the color of the dress, she basically has to wear colors, like this or the violet of Ralph Lauren, or the burgundy one looked very good on her.
Also the jewellery is nice.

I'm not too keen on it either, but I do like Charlene's outfit in general, particularly the colour. I also liked her white dress she wore to the "To Catch A Thief" screening. I'm pleased to see that Charlene is being a bit more "adventurous" with her clothes and that we're not seeing much beiges and browns on her. And I also like how she's starting to wear more jewellery - keep up the good work, Charlene! :)

She looked terrific in the black(?) halter and love her hair and fab ring and bracelet.
Are both the 2 recent gowns Ralph Lauren?

I believe her gown in dark green. At least it looks dark green in some photographs.

I'm not too keen on it either, but I do like Charlene's outfit in general, particularly the colour. I also liked her white dress she wore to the "To Catch A Thief" screening. I'm pleased to see that Charlene is being a bit more "adventurous" with her clothes and that we're not seeing much beiges and browns on her. And I also like how she's starting to wear more jewellery - keep up the good work, Charlene! :)
Yes, exactly! That's why I said that she needs to use more colors, because they look good on her. Beige is not bad, but when there are a lot of colors to use, it's really not necesary to wear it all the time.
I agree with dbarn67, it looks to me like a dark Green gown.

I'm so torn about the green gown. I don't know whether I love it or want to call it the "wicked witch of the west" dress. I fits her wonderfully and the color looks great on her. Her hair and make up are fabulous are the jewels (FINALLY!!) and gorgeous. I do have to agree with a previous poster that the neckline makes her shoulders seem not so broad. Also, if she is starting to wear Ralph Lauren, please let her keep it up. He obviously knows how to dress her figure better than many other designers I've seen. Bravo Mr. Lauren!!

Yes, exactly! That's why I said that she needs to use more colors, because they look good on her. Beige is not bad, but when there are a lot of colors to use, it's really not necesary to wear it all the time.
I agree with dbarn67, it looks to me like a dark Green gown.

I agree with this and also with your comment about other colours looking good on Charlene. :) On another note, I hope Charlene carries on wearing her current wardrobe, as the last couple of outfits have looked great on her.

Charlene wearing a black outfit whilst shopping in New York today (October 31st):

Full View ~ Close-up ~ Close-up without sun glasses

Whoah, she looks awesome in that cape and the fierce thigh-high boots. She is just impeccably chic in that black outfit. Not many can pull that look off, but she is rocking it!

Whoah, she looks awesome in that cape and the fierce thigh-high boots. She is just impeccably chic in that black outfit. Not many can pull that look off, but she is rocking it!

Agree! She is lovely! A perfect combination of classy and modern.

LOVE the dark green gown! She looks absolutely spectacular in it...Every inch a princess. Also am drooling over her yellow and white diamond bracelet and ring. Her make-up and hair add to the whole picture.

Smart and chic in the all black outfit. The cape is wonderful.

Gosh, I'm in awe with the gown and overall look at the Princess Grace Awards... Simply stunning. Ralph Lauren sure knows what a modern-day princess should look like. Beautiful styling from top to toe... I hope Akris is finally getting the boot.

Gosh, I'm in awe with the gown and overall look at the Princess Grace Awards... Simply stunning. Ralph Lauren sure knows what a modern-day princess should look like. Beautiful styling from top to toe... I hope Akris is finally getting the boot.

I hope the jewels are not borrowed but hers.

Like the shopping outfit not sure about the Hallowen black evening gown though but she did have lovely jewels

Her gown was not black but rather a gorgeous, deep green.

Yes, please do tell, are those yellow diamonds I see? I do hope those are hers as well. Did they belong to Princess Grace maybe? Anyone have info?

Yes, please do tell, are those yellow diamonds I see? I do hope those are hers as well. Did they belong to Princess Grace maybe? Anyone have info?

The diamond ring looks to be about the same size as Grace's engagement ring but Grace's wasn't yellow. I have never seen Grace wearing that bracelet. It looks contemporary

I don't know what to think about the shape of this dress. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodness, Charlene looks utterly stunning in that evening gown! The high ruffled neck adds a touch of regality to the gown and i am very happy that she is wearing some amazing jewels!

I am so happy cloaks are coming back into style. I adore them and they also help camouflage many flaws too. :D. Charlene looks incredible out and about today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom