Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire many of you for your sartorial acumen !!
I can just about tell a cummerbund from a dicky bow, but that's all :)

It's a rather nice dress, but I don't like the bottom. I think the same for the top should have been done on the bottom. Also think she should lose the shawl. Everything else looks good.

I really do not like the dress also I wish Albert would kiss her with his eyes closed it is so cold to give a peck like that.

I think they should stop kissing for the benefit of the photographers period. It looks awkward and forced... and it's pretty obvious why they are doing it.

Just enjoy your honeymoon and act natural, please!

They are doing it, because some dumb reporter yelled, "kiss her" and they comply. This is not their honeymoon. That comes after the IOC meeting.

They are doing it, because some dumb reporter yelled, "kiss her" and they comply. This is not their honeymoon. That comes after the IOC meeting.

Oh I see...figures. :bang:

They should act like the Royals did about 40-50 years ago when photogs and reporters overstepped...just give them a dumb smile and look evasive.

Or ignore them.

Albert and Charlene should ignore the morons asking for PDA. A royal wedding kiss is asking enough; no need to act like realitytv stars just for peoples amusement.

Charlene with Desmond Tutu at an HIV/AIDS hospice for children. This is what I like to see, a joyous smile on her face.

MYROYALS: PR

Wow...joyous indeed! She looks happier than I have ever seen her look...she obviously has great affection for Archbishop Tutu.

And she is always, always happy when she is in South Africa.:whistling:

The problem is that the Principality of Monaco is her home now. And if she reverts to being subdued, shy and a little aloof in Monaco and only cheerful and carefree on her home soil of South Africa, the Monagasques might eventually notice and take offense. :sad:

They shouldn't always comply with the phhotogs because then they'll never let up.

BTW I want to also express how surprisingly happy Charlene looks in her recent pix.

This is a fashion thread - further off topic posts will be deleted without notice!

"Charlene is without a shadow of a doubt very beautiful. Tall and slim, she is sporty and at the same time has a natural elegance about her. Dressing her is such a pleasure – she knows how to wear my creations with the nonchalance and confidence of youth. I believe Charlene has the ideal figure to show off great dresses, because they highlight the fine curves and beautiful structure of her back and shoulders."

Giorgio Armani speaks to Vogue.com

It's good to see Charlene smiling and happy.

Please, please, please, someone tell Charlene to take the sunglasses off of her head! Especially if she's meeting someone like Desmond Tutu. Not a very professional look IMO. Other than that, it's nice to see her really smile, just wish we could see more of it.

She looks sincerely smiling... I am happy to see that !

I love the dress! She looks very beautiful. The detail is lovely.

Princess Charlene today, July 21, visiting the exhibition devoted to the couple's marriage in Monaco,
wearing a summer dress with blue/green/white prints, she's worn it before in summer 2010 at a charity
party in the USA.

** Pic ** Summer 2010 **

WoW! Now I see what people were talking about when they mentioned Charlene's shoulders.

Yep, the girl has some great shoulders!

Princess Charlene today, July 21, visiting the exhibition devoted to the couple's marriage in Monaco,
wearing a summer dress with blue/green/white prints, she's worn it before in summer 2010 at a charity
party in the USA.

** Pic ** Summer 2010 **

Looks like they have been in the sun..Charlene has a great tan..and Albert looks wonderful if I may say so myself! :whistling:

As for the shoulders I agree with KittyAtlanta...I would LOVE shoulders like Charlene's!

Last edited:

party in the USA.

** Pic ** Summer 2010 **

IMO the dress is great and appropriate for summer visit. And it enhances Princess' tan.

Nice to see them back from their honeymoon.
And they seem to enjoy themselves :)

party in the USA.

** Pic ** Summer 2010 **

I love love love this dress, would by chance anybody know the name of the designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom