Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

On April 26 Princess Caroline and Karl Lagerfeld attended the cocktail party for the opening of a new Chanel Boutique in Saint-Tropez, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I wonder if Caroline's hat is big enough? No like. :ermm:

I love her whole out fit ..... Earring are great too

I think Caroline looked stunning today, just gorgeous. She is one of only a handful of women who can pull off those oversize hats, imo.

I loved her look too. A lovely colour for a christening. The pencil skirt is very elegant. And she can pull off these big hats.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she looked fabulous - loved the hat. (..) Probably too hot for tights...

Couldn't agree more!!! She looked lovely, but... i hated the shoes... (..)Anyway, in the overall she was radiant!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I agree about those sandals - ugh! Love the colour and the style of the suit. As someone else has said, very few can get away with such a wide brimmed hat, and Caroline can.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I was hoping for someone to wear a lilac shade and Caroline did it! She lookeg great IMO, minus the sandals... I only noticed them once they were pointed out!

The outfit is very beautiful and classic.

I love the suit, that colour suits Caroline well. I find the hat unnecessarily large, and the shoes aren't to my personal taste, but Caroline still looks good in them.

I loved Caroline's outfit very appropriate. Just don't like the shoes not a good look with the suit.

The shoes are hideous, but I love everything else.

I loved Caroline's outfit very appropriate. Just don't like the shoes not a good look with the suit.

I am with you. I thought the shoes spoiled the look. I also didn't like what appears to be black nail polish on her toes. Black nail polish always makes me think of nail fungus. Give me a nice pink or red any day.

At the baptism ... stunning I love a big hat and the colour is beautiful on her, the earrings are a great balance IMO

Off-topic posts and comments have been removed. Please remember to discuss the fashion choices only! Thank you!

Caroline looked lovely in that suit and I loved the shoes, great for spring/summer.

On May 26 Princess Caroline attended a ceremony for Haitian Canadian writer Dany Laferriere at the City Hall of Paris, two days ahead of Lafarriere's reception ceremony at the Academie Francaise. Laferriere won the 2009 Prix Medicis, one of France's top literary awards for his book 'L'enigme du retour'. Laferriere is the first Haitian-born and French Canadian to be admitted at the Academie francaise. He will sit on the chair Number 2, which was once the chair of French writer and political philosopher Montesquieu.

** pp gallery: Caroline de Hanovre conquise par l'amour de Jean d'Ormesson pour Dany Laferrière **

Princess Caroline at the Flower Show in Monaco and its awards ceremony yesterday, May 30, wearing two dresses:

the first one could have been a nice flower dress, but is ruined by the black part in the middle, the second one in red is nice, especially as to the colour:

** Full view dress 1 ** Upper part ** Back view ** Close up ** Dress 2 ** Close up **

I agree the first dress is very nice but this black part is unful. The second is beuatiful dress.

The print is nice but I don't like the black detailing, looks unfinished.

I like the second dress very much. She choose nice jewelry for it.
Could it be the dress she wore to Andrea and Tatiana's civil wedding?

Last edited:
I think both styles suit her and quite like the black detailing on the first. Love to see Caroline still wearing some interesting jewellery.

The flowery dress is lovely apart from the random completely pointless piece of black material. Also, the brooch is rather pointless as it can barely be seen. I love the red dress and the jewellery - haven't seen that little flower set for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom