Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline is the best dressed tonight!! Wonderful!!

Caroline was the best dressed tonight. Lovely, simple, yet elegant outfit with a great hairdo. That combined to Caroline's charisma and regal poise is a winning combination.

I think Pirncess Caroline is the best dress tonight, along with Beatrice. But her oufit is not my taste though.

Very elegant and simple - she carries it off well. I don't always like Karl Lagerfeld clothes on her but she looks good here.

Too much make up IMO. Her face is litterally white.

So elegant! Not a fan of the shoes but she looks lovely otherwise.

LaRae

Fabulous dress and hairdo. Love the earrings.the shoes are terrible as well as bracelet

Best dress for me, I hate the shoes and Caroline should stop wearing sleeveless. Its not a pretty sight anymore.

Not a fan of what Princess Caroline wore last night to the Rose Ball,she has worn better in the past.

As someone who is only six months younger than Caroline, I think the time has come for her to ditch the sleeveless dresses. The arms may be thin but they aren't in as good shape as they used to be. It happens to the best of us sooner or later. Otherwise, I did like her dress. I don't understand shoes with a platform that is smaller than the sole. It looks silly and it seems it could easily lead to a broken ankle.

Slightly off topic, I always thought Michael Jackson was one of the creepiest people on the planet - he has now been out creeped by Karl Lagerfeld.

I applaud Caroline for showing her arms they are hers why should she cover them. Aging is what happens to all of us why hide it. Her arms are fine not young but certainly hot hideous.

As someone who is only six months younger than Caroline, I think the time has come for her to ditch the sleeveless dresses. The arms may be thin but they aren't in as good shape as they used to be. It happens to the best of us sooner or later. Otherwise, I did like her dress. I don't understand shoes with a platform that is smaller than the sole. It looks silly and it seems it could easily lead to a broken ankle.

Slightly off topic, I always thought Michael Jackson was one of the creepiest people on the planet - he has now been out creeped by Karl Lagerfeld.
As someone 3 months older than Caroline, I am working the heck out of my upper arms so that I can wear a cap sleeved dress to my nephew's wedding. ;) My shoes are safer but still are trendy and have a small heel that will accommodate the arthritis in my big toe. Getting old is HARD!

She looks amazing! That dress is exquisite and perfect for the theme of the night.

I like Caroline's dress she wore to the Rose Ball, the colour suits her well.

I think the match of colors works, but I am not fond of her shoes. Oh well, Im never fond of Caroline's eccentric shoes, after all :D

It's smart and businesslike but not particularly special.

Princess Caroline looking great in a dark dress and coat with details in gold at an art event in Monaco last weekend:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom