Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had to pick one i would choose ...........no one ;)

The jumpsuit looked like a silk pajama.
The wedding outfit was nice but the hat was a bit much IMO.
The after party dress was pretty for the event.

Even when the Princess of Hannover would wear a bag, she still oozes elegance and raffinement. She looked wonderful, très Caroline.

Caroline has always favoured large hats through out her life and she wears them well:flowers:

Very disappointed in her fashion choices for the weeding. I really wish she would not be so loyal to Chanel it simply doesn't suit her.

I liked the jumpsuit it was a more casual event.
Really didn't liker her hat or the top of her outfit.
Chanel gown was just o.k but the finger less gloves should have been tossed.
She needs to stop wearing Chanel .

I agree with both about Chanel. But unfortunately we have seen and other royal ladies who insist on designers who do not flatter :sad:

I don't like any of them and the hat is not nice at all,its hit or miss with Caroline's fashion of late.

Caroline during the wedding celebrations of her son Pierre on July 31 & August 1:

Flower jumpsuit at the party on July 31:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Wedding and evening event on August 1 - I dislike that hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

The religious wedding and after reception, very classy and well choosen "mother of the groom" style. Carolone knows how to grant the first place she used to always have.

I quite like her evening dress but perhaps she should have worn a wrap like Stephanie rather than those "gloves". I'm not too keen on her choice of jewellery either.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

On the 31 of July she was simply flawless! The other appearance was a little bit too much.

The jumpsuit was perfect. Her ceremony outfit could have been nice if some of the incredible workmanship on the top was reduced. It was a piece of art but almost nightmare inducing in its intensity! The hat was great! That hat and a sheath from the skirt fabric and maybe gloves with some of that confection on it or just a little somewhere...
The evening gown was fabulous, but black does not suit her. A lighter color and ditch the earrings and gloves.
Her hair looked good!

I love Caroline's confidence and class, so even though some outfits might've missed the mark, it's her soul that shines through that I've always loved. :flowers:

Loved the jumpsuit, not keen on earrings or the shoes (although practical for leaping on and off boats). I'm not completely convinced by the outfit for the ceremony but I do love how she isn't afraid to play with fashion. The evening dress and hair I loved but seriously dump the gloves!

P. Caroline looks like a black widow... Brrrr... :eek:l

Last edited by a moderator:
The upper part is elegant, the bottom part looks severe boarding school uniform.

It is quite odd although appropriate for the occasion. The sleeves are an odd length and there's a dowdiness to her bottom half - stereotypical librarian look. Odd because whilst Caroline can at times make fashion choices that divide opinion she's not usually frumpy. Quite like the idea of her scarf with its nod to the colours of the French flag. I'm guessing the sunglasses were for some semblance of privacy at an emotional occasion?

All i'll say is I love the scarf maybe she has surgery on he feet hence those frightening shoes ... very possible after years of tight high heels.... she looks sombre the day required it

She looks really old in that but the style is lovely I agree it is the colour maybe it is for the times I don't know

Not my cup of tea, and somehow i believe she has worn that outfit before?

A bright scarf or shawl plus some bright accessories would really help. It is unusual for Caroline on such an occasion not to embellish her outfit with either some stunning jewellery or a statement hat. Rather a forgettable look for her this year.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It doesn't suit her body type IMO.

Yes, I saw it and I'm sure I've seen her wearing it before. It's a bit dark, maybe she's still showing solidarity with Paris? She definitely looks better with some colour.

I don't think it is the color she is simply showing her age neither her or her sister are aging well. Too much sun and cigarettes are showing.

I don't think it is the color she is simply showing her age neither her or her sister are aging well. Too much sun and cigarettes are showing.

True. Nevertheless no reason to stress on it, by choosing an oldish style. This kind of Chanel is for young ladies. In older woman it makes them look older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom