Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks amazing. OMG...look at her jewels...that bracelet!:whistling:

Just love it all! Looks like the coat is velveteen and has sparkle to it. The dress is gorgeous, wish I could see a closer picture of the embroidery. The jewelry is simply stunning!(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(...)

And I would also have loved to have seen her hair pinned up here.

But she still looks better than I have seen her look in a while!

Lovely to see she is still enjoying wearing her jewels and she looks radiant.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the colour of the coat suits her but I do not like the shape. Having said that Caroline is glowing at he moment and it is lovely to see.

The coat is ok on Princess Caroline but I don't like the dress.

(...)Her coat is not the matronly kind, on the contrary.

The coat seems weird to me. Something is wrong, maybe the cut or is it just too big. Do not know exactly.
The dress is very beautiful.

* As always we don't discuss weight issues, a couple of posts have therefore been edited or removed. *

In addition to the above posted pics I've finally found a full view pic of the dress Caroline wore:

** Full view dress - December 19 **

Thanks Iceflower. It's a beautiful dress which she wears well. Just looking at a previous pic of Albert and Caroline in the royal box attending the ballet, her posture is exquisite.

I liked what she was wearing and I loved the coat. But as I have said in the past a couple of lamingtons would noever go astray here.IMO

The coat looks enormous on her, but she is still a beauty. Love the last pic you sent, Ice! She looks so happy!

Caroline looks simply perfect. So Caroline, so chic. Both the dress and the coat are Chanel (what else?)
Caroline do Mónaco em Chanel - O closet da realeza

Just love it all! Looks like the coat is velveteen and has sparkle to it. The dress is gorgeous, wish I could see a closer picture of the embroidery. The jewelry is simply stunning!(..)

You can. Click on the image to enlarge it. Plus, to the right of the main image, choose "Details": you can enlarge those pics too.
Chanel Fall 2010 Couture - Collection - Gallery - Style.com

Agree it would have been nice to see a more colorful outfit. It is an elegant suit, however.

Caroline looks stunning at the Rose Ball tonight.
The art deco style suits her well and makes her look even more like her grandmother Charlotte whom she honors by wearing her fringe tiara as a necklace.

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the Rose Ball 2015 in aid of the... Nieuwsfoto's | Getty Images
Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the Rose Ball 2015 in aid of the... Nieuwsfoto's | Getty Images
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Caroline of Hanover attend... Nieuwsfoto's | Getty Images

Most of the pics we have seen so far don't do the gown justice. Most show Caroline holding the posy in a way that hides the dropped waist and lovely detailing of the dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 -

Pcs Caroline is very pretty. Art Deco suits her well. Nevertheless she could have worm the gorgeous dress she worn in the Royal Danish wedding eve. Pearl grey with full little peplums.
One of her best gowns ever.

It's a nice gown but somehow her overall was boring for me. Not sure what was missing from this look. Her hairstyle didn't suit her.

I like her dress and I like how she always gives a nod to the theme of the evening. However, I don't think the hair particularly suits her and I agree that maybe her arms would have been better covered.

Caroline has worn long white gloves in the past might be time to start wearing them again.

I also think the art deco look suits Caroline well, but I'm not a fan of the dress as I think it has quite a "busy" appearance (am not sure if this is the correct word to use here).

The fringe tiara is wonderful as a necklace.

Caroline has worn long white gloves in the past might be time to start wearing them again.

I completely agree. She has done an admirable job of remaining slim throughout her adult life but she appears prematurely aged beyond her 50-something years at this point. And it really shows in her arms.:sad:

The dress is stunning and elegant on Caroline but she needed to accessorize with long opera gloves.

Her arms are fine and better than the woman next to Albert. She has gotten very thin.
Terrific of her to go with the twenties hairstyle. The dress and jewels are very authentic looking and stunning.

Yes, art deco suits Caroline well but to be honest she's too old for this dress. Her arms show her real age and its not a pretty sight.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/6491672d6a5809dbfa4cf186f3cc89ba/tumblr_nlxu91qIhH1qg0umko1_1280.jpg
I don't think this entire ensemble does anything for Caroline. Her makeup is overly shiny and robs her of all colour and the gown would have looked better on a twenty or thirty-year-old. Both make her look pallid. To put it bluntly, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb!

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/46...TI8Pd/rSL8zarFRpMDbx0pweMToSwoX0jjJjbXEh2rQ==

Individually, her hair is beautifully dressed in 1920's style and the gown is a masterpiece of 1920's style design, but not on Princess Caroline. The pallid colour of the gown and the lack of support garments make this a complete washout. It seems to fall straight from the shoulders in a shapeless droop, which makes her look very wide which, of course, she is not. The exposed arms are perhaps also not a good look for a woman of her age.

I think if Lagerfeld said she'd look great she'd wear a burlap sack.

I had wondered what kind of bra she could wear with that dress and after seeing that omg, not a good picture.but, these outfits are for the gala and not for photos, so that does make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom