Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very good and the footwear is so typical of Caroline having fun with fashion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Caroline at an exhibition at the New National Museum in Monaco today, July 8, 2014, looking great in a black and white print dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like it. Well, apart from the shoes. Has she had an operation on her feet?

Well, it seems to be common knowledge that she had a knee surgery last winter. Maybe she still can't wear heels due to that operation... hence the flat shoes she's been wearing in her last public appearences... :cool: :whistling: :cool:

She looks great and she seems to have ditched the wacky shoes!

Perfect look for a hot day! Love her purse and beads.

Love the look! Love everything minus the cross on the clutch (I like my cross put in proper places :) ).

Princess Caroline looking fantastic in white at the inauguation of a street in Monaco last week, September 10:

She's looking very well. She always looks good in white. I love the tailoring of the dress and her jewellery. Don't like the shoes at all.

I think she looks awesome! I love everything about her look. The only thing I question is the hem of the dress. It appears uneven which I don't understand. A new look from Karl, perhaps? :)

Caroline looks fantastic! I love her outfit, it's very elegant and sophisticated.

Princess Caroline very elegant at today's National Day in Monaco, November 19, though a more colourful outfit would have been nice:

she looks lovely !! such a princess :)

Beautifully turned out, but not an outfit I particularly like - can't quite put my finger on why.

Princess Caroline very elegant at today's National Day in Monaco, November 19, though a more colourful outfit would have been nice:

Uhm... i´m not sure i like her outfit very much. It kind of weighs on her and makes her look too old... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I totally agree with you, lazuli. The fit appears off and I do not care for her hat. The whole look appears matronly and does not flatter her. Not her usual elegant self!

Hmm normally Caroline gets it right on National day but the outfit looks a bit big on the Princess and doesn't seem to fit her right.I don't the hat and the leather gloves were a nice touch for the Te Deum/Mass.

I thought the outfit was OK - it seemed familiar. Has she worn it before?

Her hat fit perfectly and the vintage big ruby earrings looked wonderful. So did her big bun, I'm wondering if it was all her hair. The suit was perfect but could have had some color in the weave, maybe ruby red? Loved the shoes.
Her gala outfit, the coat she wore to Andreas wedding in Switzerland, was gorgeous. Would love to see better pix of the gown.

Last edited:
Stunning the little fellow is very cute i must say....

Does anyone know who the designer of the white dress she wore to the National Day gala is?

Although there are are some pics of the coat, I haven't seen a full length pic of the dress- can someone post one please.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Not a fan of the coat but it is "Caroline's style" and it is not bad after all

Love it! I think the coat is fab and I like the cut. I also like the dress which I know won't be to everyone's taste. It's very Caroline. She is looking very well.

I think the colour of the coat suits her but I do not like the shape. Having said that Caroline is glowing at he moment and it is lovely to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom