Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very nice suit and age appropriate but the overall look is boring. A smaller hat or headpiece would've been nicer.

I love her Chanel suit; very classicly chic.

Smart classic look. Love her make-up. Not crazy about the huge black hat, but she manages to pull it off and still look great.

Yes she was elegant , but I don't like the exercise she is doing with her head for not showing the wrinkles of her neck.

It's not something she does lately, she has always held her head like that, if that's the "exercise" you had in mind.

She looks great, fabulous suit and shoes and earrings. She can pull off the large hat, Charlene can't.

It's not something she does lately, she has always held her head like that, if that's the "exercise" you had in mind.

Charlotte holds her head that way in photos, as well. It looks a little snooty, nose upwards. ;)

Caroline looks nice, but I don't find this outfit particularly interesting. It's fine.

I really like Caroline's outfit today,the hat was a little on the large side but the overall look was quite elegant!

She looked beautiful today and so elegant-vintage Princess Caroline in other words!:p

She has worn that suit more than once, and I love it paired with the hat.

Really elegant I must say she is standout I love the shoes and the hat as well.

I doubt very much if it is faux fur. It looks like really lush Sable to me!

She looks superb - perfect for this occasion. Caroline likes her jewels, but she is restrained here to allow Tatiana to shine. Really like Caroline's hair styled this way.

She looks fabulous from what I can see. I've always liked her in pale pinks.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Caroline looked stunning in the photo's posted!

She was dressed to perfection. Soft and feminine and perfectly styled for the occasion.

I guess I'm on my own here as I don't really like this outfit. Looks cosy though.

Love the Chanel coat with looks like chenille and a great neckline and those lower pleats around the knees just on the sides are so stylish
I would love to see what she wore underneath!

Love the Chanel coat with looks like chenille and a great neckline and those lower pleats around the knees just on the sides are so stylish
I would love to see what she wore underneath!

Assuming that she wore anything, that is... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom