Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shoes look better in the distance up close they look rather ghastly!

Dress, wonderful and although black, looks good on her. Shoes, horrendous!
The princess of Hannover's shoes are wonderfully and delightfully provocative, just as she meant them to be! Bravo:flowers:

Beautiful dress but I don't like this shoes... disgusting shoes.

Really do hate the shoes, I bit much for me, but love the dress and she looks great.

The company probably made a donation to this charity event if PC wore the dress and shoes. I have seen other charity events where Andrea and Pierre have worn crazy shoes also.

Princess Caroline at the AMADE anniversary event in Monaco on October 4, wearing a long dress in black that looks like Chanel. Very elegant, but at the same time a bit too dark and severe-looking:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the dress, jewellery and make up but I always prefer Caroline with a less severe hairstyle. A few escaping tendrils or a bit of a fringe would make her face look a little softer. IMO.

Love the dress, jewellery and make up but I always prefer Caroline with a less severe hairstyle. A few escaping tendrils or a bit of a fringe would make her face look a little softer. IMO.

Love the hairstyle, the accessories and hate the lipstick. I call those dark lipstick colors "the kiss of death", as they are very harsh on any face.

Princess Caroline at the AMADE anniversary event in Monaco on October 4, wearing a long dress in black that looks like Chanel. Very elegant, but at the same time a bit too dark and severe-looking:

Uhm... elegant and classy!!! :flowers:

Thats a very elegant look on Caroline and I think even if its too much black, she looks great and very age appropriate.

Um.... Is she seriously wearing those shoes? I am horrified to say the least. Those have got to be the most ghastly sboes I have ever seen! I dont know what else to say....

Um.... Is she seriously wearing those shoes? I am horrified to say the least. Those have got to be the most ghastly sboes I have ever seen! I dont know what else to say....
perhaps what can be said is at least the princess of Hannover has a sense of humour!:flowers:

Such an elegant and regal looking dress.. stunning. Chiffon softens the look and I love the long, heavy diamond and chain necklace. The best she has looked in a while.

Princess Caroline today, October 21, attended the conference "La Russie à lheure Vladimir Poutine" (Russia at Vladimir Putin's Time) in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Love the clutch bag. I actually don't mind the shoes. Caroline is looking very good.

...And looove the shoes. She's a pleasure to look at!

Chic and smart looking until you get to her shoes!! Horrid!

I agree with the above - beautiful dress.
Princess Caroline is looking very well and happy lately - nice to see.

Yup, have to agree. Love the dress but what is going on with those shoes? Not at all liking them. I think she has a real problem when it comes to shoes. Or, maybe the shoes are fashionable in Monaco? :)

An elegant look for Princess Caroline at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19 - nice jacket and matching dress, Chanel I guess. And she wore the lovely heart earrings again, she owns since decades.

An elegant look for Princess Caroline at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19 - nice jacket and matching dress, Chanel I guess. And she wore the lovely heart earrings again, she owns since decades.

Well, i think her looks is quite uninspired this year... Hardens her features and makes her look old... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I love her outfit: I would buy it in a jiffy. Class, simplicity and elegance. Well done, but then, she rarely misses the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom