Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm the only one who likes it. Very few women can get away with horizontal stripes. She looks good IMO.

You are right, few women can wear horizontal stripes. It looked like two gowns merged together. A white gown with cap sleeves and a black lace strapless sheath.

Caroline herself looks very pretty. Beautiful, shiny hair, lovely makeup, and she has a happy glow. It's just the dress that's disappointing.

I think she looks great. The navy and white is very summery and she can wear the stripes and the lace. a little long, would like to see the shoes

The best thing Caroline could do for herself would be to keep KL as just a friend and find another designer to make her clothes. His designs have not done her any favours for at least 5 years.

The best thing Caroline could do for herself would be to keep KL as just a friend and find another designer to make her clothes. His designs have not done her any favours for at least 5 years.

You bet. Comparing her to Camilla is silly. Caroline is stunning. It is the gown. It was the gown the other day.

Caroline looks great ..........

Thank you! I love that dress. Very couture. And she wears it, not vice-versa. And in high contrast with Charlene's generic red carpet strapless eternal dress.

The gown would look better as a short dress. The high neck and cap sleeves make it suitable for a granny gown. Somehow this looks appropriate for a really old lady not a still glamorous Princess Caroline.

Agree - would love to see this as a short dress as it would be stunning. Princess Caroline looks great for her age but recent choices are not working for her as well as they can. She really should try a different designer.

I don't mind the gown, but it's nothing to write home about.

Like the last outfit ... Caroline herself looks great but not what she is wearing.

The dress itself is really nice but i don't like it on Caroline. She just doesn't seem to wear it well. I don't like the look of her hair, looks like she washed it and walked out. I wish she would wear some color other than black and white.

I like the lace and the black&white.
I don't like the shoulder part. I think it would have been better as an off the shoulder dress.

I like it on her just as I liked the white lace Chanel dress she wore before. Chanel has been working more for Caroline than it has been for Charlotte. Caroline seems very comfortable and happy in Chanel, so why change it? Mixing it up with some Valli or Dior would be great but Chanel has been her go-to designer for so many years now

I thought she looked great at both balls her makeup much softer and her hair out and styled at the Rose Ball is very flattering. I wonder who would not feel comfy in Chanel especially the volume PC consumes??? but she has not always made the best choices IMO but on these occasions she looks very lovely.IMO

I loved this look on Caroline! It was elegant and not over the top. I also loved her soft hair style. Beautiful...

I think her hair is also a lighter shade and this is a more flattering look.

She looked exactly what she is, a 56 year old grandmother dressed up for a party by KL.

Princess Caroline at the Red Cross Ball today, August 2nd, wearing a long dress in white and navy blue, could be Chanel again - I like it:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like it too,she's my best dressed Monegasque Princess at the Red Cross Ball.

I think she looks amazing. It was already one of my favourite dresses of that collection and Caroline looked worderful in it. Her hair is also amazing. One of my favourite looks of her in a ball

She looks outstanding love her earings too

Her hair was very nice! It was a good difference from the straight she usually has. I think that almost every hair style suits her face!

She is a beautiful woman at any age. Her dress is less so. Ditch Lagerfeld.

I love that Caroline still has fun with fashion. Yes, they are crazy shoes. A very elegant dress too.

Love the dress... Lose the silly shoes!

Love the dress hate the shoes and the silly bracelet..

Dress, wonderful and although black, looks good on her. Shoes, horrendous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom