Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" its Mumsy - or maybe its Grand-Mumsy "

" The outfit is ok, but boring. And as a happy grandmother she could have used a little more joyous colours. "

I so agree with you both Cepe and Lady Fynn... I mean considering the awful rags she already wore in the past, this year P. Caroline looks discrete and respectable. But it would have been nice to see her wearing something vaporous and colourful...

Her jewels are very nice, though.

She sure looks beaming! The outfit is nice, the gorgeous necklace, which I think is Cartier is divine.
Her hair needs to be a little lighter and softer around the face. Nobody looks well in such a severe look past 30.

" its Mumsy - or maybe its Grand-Mumsy "

" The outfit is ok, but boring. And as a happy grandmother she could have used a little more joyous colours. "

I so agree with you both Cepe and Lady Fynn... I mean considering the awful rags she already wore in the past, this year P. Caroline looks discrete and respectable. But it would have been nice to see her wearing something vaporous and colourful...

Absolutley right.
Her highlight was the great necklace!
Bye Bine

Sometimes I wish she wasn't so loyal to Chanel.

I don't think Chanel models are the problem. I, myself love them... they're fresh, daring, youthful... The problem is that these models need young bodies to pull them off right. P. Caroline's body is too skinny and not tall enough to make them glow. Karl Lagerfeld should draw some models exclusively for her, creating vaporous dresses that would give some nice volume to her figure instead of enphasize her slender lines. ;)

The best description I have read of last nights gown was "mutton dressed as lamb".

I don't think Chanel models are the problem. I, myself love them... they're fresh, daring, youthful... The problem is that these models need young bodies to pull them off right. P. Caroline's body is too skinny and not tall enough to make them glow. Karl Lagerfeld should draw some models exclusively for her, creating vaporous dresses that would give some nice volume to her figure instead of enphasize her slender lines. ;)
Exactly. The point I was trying to make was it is not Chanel clothes that are the problem. But it is loyalty to her friend Karl that puts her style at risk.

I thought she looked great at the Rose Ball really lovely gown loved her makeup and the earrings were quite cute too really matched the outfit without being a statement and causing competition with the gown which she can often do IMO.

Her makeup was very good but the outfit and hairdo were so aging.she looked a totally grandmother, and not in the nice meaning !!!

Exactly. The point I was trying to make was it is not Chanel clothes that are the problem. But it is loyalty to her friend Karl that puts her style at risk.

I couldn't agree more,I think its time Caroline bid her old pal Karl's fashion tips auf Wiedersehen!

Caroline's outfit is Chanel Couture

LINK

Too bad she didn't go for the runway version. The bow would have fitted in the Belle Epoque theme of the ball.

Her make-up and hair were very beautiful!

June 28, 2013 - Caroline in gold skinny pants matched with a black jacket. Somehow the look works for me.

Full view

June 28, 2013 - Caroline in gold skinny pants matched with a black jacket. Somehow the look works for me.

Full view

Auch!!! Nice top, awful bottom: the jacket is alright but the trousers and thoses shoes... Auch!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Love the jacket [why the necklace ] but the jeans good lord horror IMO

Love the jacket [why the necklace ] but the jeans good lord horror IMO

Indeed... but i must admit, the lady has guts to put on such an outfit... Not many 56 year old royal women would dare to appear in a public event with such trousers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Full view

I think blue and gold is a very nice colour combination and I like her top and necklace. I'm not so keen on her trousers though.

Last edited:
Horrid look for her! And the shoes are scary looking..

July 27, 2013 - Caroline at a ball in Monaco wearing black and white Chanel.

Caroline looked stunning and the best she has overall in a very very long time.

Full view ** Close up

July 27, 2013 - Caroline at a ball in Monaco wearing black and white Chanel.

Caroline looked stunning and the best she has overall in a very very long time.

Full view ** Close up

I agree, it is great to see Caroline looking so lovely in this beautiful dress.
Back view
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Charlene+Wittstock+Love+Ball+Hosted+Natalia+B5r9eMmkdhdx.jpg

:previous:
Like always Princess Caroline looks stunning. Perfect from head to toes. :flowers:

I don't like at ell this dress, she makes her bigger, and she looks like my curtains.

Stunning,so chic,like the old Caroline. I love her earrings.

Last edited:
Caroline is indeed a beauty, but I didn't care for the gown or those earrings at all. The lace, the black straps, draped bodice, the multiple horizontal-seamed skirt....all too much.

Last edited:
I am not sure why but I really don't like this dress. The shape makes her look bigger than she is and it looks like it was made from some old lace curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom