Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the length of skirt on her really elegant and I like her in the white I think she looks good.

I dislike the shoes this time, but the rest looks really good.

Ahhhh...that's my Princess Caroline at her elegant best! :whistling:

lazuli I think you are right about the shoes. I am blown away that she still has and wears shoes from 25 years ago. But as expensive and high quality as they obviously are, I suppose I shouldn't be. :cool:

An IMHO very unflattering and ill-advised look for Princess Caroline at the ‘Monaco Par Coeur’ gala on September 22, looking like a merry widow from ca. 1925 in a shapeless, fringed, feathery and too-short ‘Flapper Retro’ dress.
Full view:
http://s17.postimage.org/xweo2ms4v/Bild_418_430x609.png

An IMHO very unflattering and ill-advised look for Princess Caroline at the ‘Monaco Par Coeur’ gala on September 22, looking like a merry widow from ca. 1925 in a shapeless, fringed, feathery and too-short ‘Flapper Retro’ dress.
Full view:
http://s17.postimage.org/xweo2ms4v/Bild_418_430x609.png

In itself, i think the dress is actually nice. On P. Caroline's body, however, i'm not sure if it fits very well... But she helds her head so high, she smiles so radiantly that i'd say that in the overall she looks quite nice!!! :princess3: :princess3: :princess3:

he face looks lovely, the upper part looks okay, the down part is hideous, she should leave Chanel for good!

The shoes remind me of the ones P. Caroline wore for an official shooting session in 1988 or 1989 ... ( I dare dare saying they the same shoes ) Take a look

Search Results

http://i46.tinypic.com/2w4wrxv.jpg[/IMG]

:lol: OMG! I really can't tell if these are the very same shoes, but they do look very similar! Great find! :flowers:

I like both black dresses of late, I just didn't like the sandals she wore on Sept 22nd.

She looks elegant, regal and,let's face it, quite hot for 55 !!!
One of the best dressed of the night...

I thought her dress made her look as if she had put on about 40 pounds around her middle.
Nice to see the Cartier pearl drops back from the touring exhibit though.

She looks elegant, regal and,let's face it, quite hot for 55 !!!
One of the best dressed of the night...

Agree! Like i wrote in another thread, a princess among princesses, a queen among queens. P. Caroline really has an amazing talent to adjust perfectly to every occasion... :crown2: :crown2: :crown2:

I thought Caroline was a candidate for the Worst Dressed List at todays gala. I am guessing it was by Kaiser Karl.

NGalitzine said:
I thought Caroline was a candidate for the Worst Dressed List at todays gala. I am guessing it was by Kaiser Karl.

I hated her dress, but she turned up wearing not one, but two tiaras and that saves it for me.

I hated her dress, but she turned up wearing not one, but two tiaras and that saves it for me.

The 55 year old bare back didnt help the dress, and I think a smaller necklace or no necklace might have been a more elegant look, but as it was overall it was pretty awful. Too much gilding for a wilted lily.

As much as I think she radiated elegance and dignity, Princess Caroline's gown was not flattering. The fabric was very matronly, and the cut or style did not enhance her figure. Interestingly, this neckline would have been carried better by Stephanie and Charlene, with their stronger shoulders.

I do like the fact that for once she was heavily bejeweled :cool:
The problem is that the dress doesn't match the jewels.. maybe something similar but only one coulour and some more train would have been better!

She was simply the best, from head to toe, a true princess of the blood.

And as I wrote in the Luxembourg Wedding thread, this stunning dress and entire ensemble in fact rates amongst my top 5 that she has ever worn, period. My favorite still being the turquoise ensemble she wore in her 30's. :flowers:

Finally, I'm just so happy! that she's out and about again with other royals, as its been a looong time coming...

Welcome back, Caroline, welcome back! :heart::heart:

She should toss that dress asap, it looked terrible.

I was so thrilled to see her back in action. That dress though... in The Producers, Roger is getting ready to go to a costume party in drag and he says something along the lines of "I'm supposed to be the Grand Duchess Anastasia, instead I look like the Chrysler building." That popped into my head looking at this.

Still, SO happy to see her. Monaco bling is the icing on the cake. Hopefully the wedding outfit will take everyone's breath away.

Agree! Like i wrote in another thread, a princess among princesses, a queen among queens. P. Caroline really has an amazing talent to adjust perfectly to every occasion... :crown2: :crown2: :crown2:

Just lover her look....

Awful? Not quite. Among the best-dressed or most stylish? Hell, no.

It's so nice to see her out and about, representing Monaco, but that gown does nothing for PC. And as much as I love bling, TWO tiaras -- so different from each other -- are a bit much, really. She does look fabulous for her age!

Attachments

• Caroline.jpg
    Caroline.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Caroline2.jpg
    Caroline2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
She saved that Chanel from looking like a mess, to be honest. She wears it incredibly well.
In a place where all the royals wear ugly prom-like dresses, she's a breath of fresh air and style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom