Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like her hair here makes her look appear younger and fresher like the dress also very lovely IMO

Oh dear. I don't care for her hair at all. It just looks messy and stringy to me..

I love the way that Caroline is always experimenting with her look. I'm not sure about the curls but like the outfit. She looks so happy and relaxed (perhaps there's someone special in her life;))

Princess Caroline in black at the Tribute to Master Yakov Krazberg and Orchestre Philarmonic of
Monte Carlo in Concert on October 2, 2011 in Monaco.

A look right for the occasion.

** Full view ** Close up **

She looks like the ordinary housewife who's just found out that the neighbour died, put something black on and rushed there for the condolences. I feel miserable by just looking at her...

Nope! Don't like this one...

Neither do I.. It looks like it's several sizes too large for her! Yuck.

You might like this one better ;):

Princess Caroline at the meeting of the Prince Pierre Foundation in Monaco on October 3rd, 2011,
wearing a short blue dress with accessories in gold, simple but elegant.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Now This is indeed, elegant in it's simplicity. Great fit and her accessories are spot on! Lovely. Thanks for the pics, Ice! :flowers:

You might like this one better ;):

Princess Caroline at the meeting of the Prince Pierre Foundation in Monaco on October 3rd, 2011,
wearing a short blue dress with accessories in gold, simple but elegant.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I've seen this dress before! I can´t exactly remember at wich event she used it, but she combined it with a pair of animal print shoes... Last spring, if i'm not mistaken!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Of course... What was i thinking?!?!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-current-events-part-ii-28896-10.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it much better this time around! However, she seems to look older in these newer pics..

Yeah this outfit is better. She's nicely tanned.

Looks great in the blue dress. She should burn the black jumpsuit

Princess Caroline at the gala celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Princess Grace
theatre in Monaco, October 3, 2011, wearing a black dress.

I'm not too excited about the cut and the buttons.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The blue is lovely the black is gruesome IMO

She looks ghastly and ghostly in this black dress. Awful design and she needs some make-up. I think it is time to stay away from all black...

I don't like the black either. Blue is a colour that always suited her.

Agreed, Caroline stay away from black. The last two black outfits confirm it.
Most women can't wear black, though they don't know it.
The fab earrings make anything look good but the loose black is really unflattering.

Last edited:

Princess Caroline at the literary awards ceremony of the Prince Pierre Foundation in Monaco
on October 4, 2011. I think we've seen this dress before, but I can't remember when.

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Well iceflower if we have seen it then IMO let's hope we never see it again I am definitely not a fan of this seethrough with underlay thingy and certainly not from someone who should know better give it to the Salvos and even they may have trouble disposing of it IMO

:previous:

I found it! Unfortunately I started from 2005 till 2010, instead of the other way round, so it has
taken some time ;), she's worn the dress last November at the National Day, see here.

Yesterday, October 5, Princess Caroline attended a reception in Monaco wearing a summer dress
with a nice print:

** Pic **

:previous:

I found it! Unfortunately I started from 2005 till 2010, instead of the other way round, so it has
taken some time ;), she's worn the dress last November at the National Day, see here.

Yesterday, October 5, Princess Caroline attended a reception in Monaco wearing a summer dress
with a nice print:

** Pic **
The floral dress is gorgeous. It makes look very young. Does someone know the designer?The other dress is very uggky worn with the golden inside. With the black insideis better but nothing special.

Just flicking back through previous Caroine fashion threads, her summer wardrobe at official events in the last few years has been more successful than her winter one -not just the lighter colours and material , but also in style. The last couple of pics featured in previous posts IMO demonstrate this contrast.

Love the summer floral print dress! She looks wonderful.. and, she does have gorgeous legs in this photo! Thanks once again for your photos, Ice...

Princess Caroline at the annual gala dinner of the organization GEMLUC on October 6, 2011,
wearing a dress she's already worn in 2003 for the annual Rose Ball.

** October 6, 2011 ** March 26, 2003 **

On September 22, Princess Caroline attended a concert for an Alzheimer's disease organization
in Monaco wearing an outfit she had worn before at the AMADE association gala dinner in 2010.

I like it better this time with her hair down.

** September 22 ** April 29, 2010 **

Yes agree nice outfit and hair down is more flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom