Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh the gown is a bit odd the earrings are huge strange IMO

Are those the very same earrings she wore in NYC in November 2011 at the Princess grace gala?

YES.

She had also similar hairdo. I do not like, it make her look older

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad dress at all, I quite like the fit and cut of it. The only part that isn't working with the the overall look is the jacket part.

I have to agree. The jacket does not work well with this gown at all. Her hair is also pulled back a bit too severely and does not look elegant, especially from the back.

Well, i have my doubts about the dress... I don't know if it's of the fabric or of the cut, it looks like it just hangs loosely down P. Caroline's body instead of actually " dress " it, delicately emphazising its shape. Like Fandesacs and Daisiesforever i, too, think her hairdo gives her an older and bitter look. I like, however the constrat between the colour of the dress and the tanned tone of her skin...
:curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

Princess Caroline at the 'Pique Nique Monegasque' (Monaco's picnic), on September 10, 2011 in Monaco
wearing a white blouse/top and a long grey skirt, it's simple, but I like it very much, looks great on her.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very elegant. An beautiful face. Charlene also is very pretty.

Princess Caroline at the 'Pique Nique Monegasque' (Monaco's picnic), on September 10, 2011 in Monaco
wearing a white blouse/top and a long grey skirt, it's simple, but I like it very much, looks great on her.

I think she cut her hair, It looks shorter

Princess Caroline attended the Montblanc 'Collection Princesse Grace de Monaco' World
Premiere presentation on September 8, 2011 in Monaco, wearing an evening gown in
white and silver.

I like the upper part better than the rest, the earrings and hairstyle are great.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Chanel Couture Spring 2010

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

She seems she is ready to grab her straw hat and head to the beach for the day. Not fond of the look, something is quite off and can't pinpoint it.

Princess Caroline at the Monaco Classic Week at Monaco harbour, 14 September, 2011,
wearing a wite blouse and a black skirt. Reminds me of Caroline in the 1980s with that
makeup and the black and white combination.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 **

Good look,black and white is always a nice combination,it reminds me of Coco Chanel!

Princess Caroline at the Monaco Classic Week at Monaco harbour, 14 September, 2011,
wearing a wite blouse and a black skirt. Reminds me of Caroline in the 1980s with that
makeup and the black and white combination.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 **

Yes, indeed. Like i said in another thread, it feels like we are back in the good old days of P. Caroline, « The STAR! » :flowers: ;) :flowers:

I really like this look - an effective combination of classic black & white with some interesting jewellery. I agree this is vintage Caroline.

Princess Caroline at the 'Arternativelight' Exhibition Launch in Monaco on September 20, 2011

- a very nice classic look, except the shoes, I don't like them in this combination.

Princess Caroline at the 'Arternativelight' Exhibition Launch in Monaco on September 20, 2011

- a very nice classic look, except the shoes, I don't like them in this combination.

What a lovely look, the cardigan/jacket is quite pretty and looks like it has a hint of shimmer, I like the tie on it as well.

The look is casual but pretty and neat. They can still wear their sandals in Monaco, I'm jealous!

Uau! That's all i can say... Uau! This woman never cease to amaze me. She has an infinite capacity to transform her wardrobe and adopt so many different looks... From a classic look a few days ago in Monaco Classic Week to this fresh college look... So nice!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Another interesting look from Caroline - I love the jewellery which compliments her colouring so well - she's certainly looking good since her holiday.

Tribute to Stephane Bern

She has a lot of beautiful jewellry, I noticed that she loves to wear semi-precious stones as well like a lot of quartz and coral and turquoise.

The necklace she's wearing is GORGEOUS. Love the bronze focal piece. What do you think the stones are? Blue topaz, expensive aqua, glass? No matter, it is a wonderful necklace.

I think the colour of the necklace is totally beautiful I don't like anything about th setting or "clasp" the dress is a bit of an od choice with it IMO

I think the stones are made of glass. I used to work in a jewellry store and I recognize those stones quite easily.
Love the matching earrings either.

Even if the fit of the sweater isn't good it still is pretty. The pearl necklace goes well with the look.

Princess Caroline at the 10th anniversary of the association "Je Lis, Tu Lis, Nous Lisons"
in the Jardin Exotique in Monaco, September 23, an elegant look with pants and blouse
with an animal print.

Outfit is okay. Top is good. I luv her bangled bracelets.

Princess Caroline at the 'Voluptuous Panic' - Robert Wilson's 70th birthday dinner on September 29,
2011 in Berlin, Germany, looking great in a very nice glittering dress and with lovely curls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom