Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You people have no sense of humor. The dress was purposely designed to look like bad 60's clothing. As for Lagerfeld, I admire the Grimaldi's loyalty to their friends.

:previous: If Caroline prefers to have devotion to her friend Karl, and to purchase from him a haute couture outfit which looks like a fancy dress or a clown costume, then it's her problem...but come on,there was no humor supposed about what wore Caroline and Charlotte (not the blue dress) for PA wedding. That was not the first time where Mr Lagerfield came with cheap looking haute couture dresses like potato bags:lol:
Also, personally I will not miss this occasion regarding a person who is always rude when it comes to give his opinion about fashion of people who are not his friends or clients :D

Don't like the geometric shapes applied to gown, nor do I like the long cape/vest overlay.

Her dress was funky not 60's and I have not seen any other celebrities or socialites wear that same couture outfit. The cape/vest was odd.

Princess Caroline of Monaco at the General Conference of Amade in Monaco on April 13, 2012, wearing pants,
a blouse with an animal print and a huge scarf. The individual pieces are okay, but combined all looks a bit too
wide and boring:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I wouldn't mind the outfit if the blouse was solid colour; the print just clashes with the rest of the ensemble, and colours don't match anything else.
Caroline can do so much better.

This is a tragic old lady look really I don't like it IMO

Way too prim and proper looking. Nothing elegant or chic going on with this outfit!

Hate the blouse. Pants are nice, the pashmina also, but the blouse destroys the whole.

Caroline looks brilliant!
Love the green dress and the little flower brooch is beautiful. Not very keen on the shoes though.

gorgeous dress and love the brooch and bracelets. her Hair also looks good.I like the shoes, is she wearing fishnet hose?

:previous:
It looks like she does wear fishnet hosiery in this picture posted by iceflower.

Last edited:
She Looks Nice , and The Outfit Looks Nice On Her , But I Don’t Like The fishnet hose , Thank you for Posting iceflower

Princess Caroline yesterday also attended the "Rêveries sur les Jardins" garden show, wearing a totally different outfit.
I like the look with the green dress much better, but the pants, blouse and jacket combination is not bad:

Princess Caroline yesterday also attended the "Rêveries sur les Jardins" garden show, wearing a totally different outfit.
I like the look with the green dress much better, but the pants, blouse and jacket combination is not bad:

100% agree. She looks absolutely lovely in the green dress. Fresh, formal ( but not too much ) and totally apropriated to the occasion. Not to mention her radiant smile that gives a very special glow... :sun: The pant / jacket combination looks a bit too much casual for me... Uhm... :unsure:

I also like the green dress better. However, I guess if you are going to be bending down looking at flowers, maybe pants are better. What I don't understand is why anyone would want to tour gardens carrying a handbag the size of a small suitcase.

I also like the green dress better. However, I guess if you are going to be bending down looking at flowers, maybe pants are better. What I don't understand is why anyone would want to tour gardens carrying a handbag the size of a small suitcase.
Maybe she was carrying a portable spade? ;)
I do like the green dress as well, although this look is quite nice too.

gorgeous dress and love the brooch and bracelets. her Hair also looks good.I like the shoes, is she wearing fishnet hose?

Those look like textured hosiery to me. I like the dress and color, and also the shoes and clutch, but don't care for the bracelets and for that extra wide belt. It seems to constrict her. The second look with the slacks is also nice, although I agree about the size of the handbag; that is huge.

Last edited:

I Think She Looks Nice , and The Outfit Very Classic Casual But I Don’t Like Her Shose Not Suitable With The Outfit at all It’s will Looks Much better If With heels . Thanx iceflower :flowers:

:previous:
Chic, elegant, classic .... BEAUTIFUL and she looks so happy, young and fresh. Just amazing like always :heartflower:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very chic and elegant. Amazing outfit.

She looks so regal in the second picture. Beautiful suit and great overall appearance.

Stunning! One cannot go wrong in a beautiful classic Chanel look from head to toe. Timeless and ever so chic. This is how a princess should look.

Better than she has looked for some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom