Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at last year's National Day thread and there was also a lot of black and someone asking if it was because of the protocol.
Is it because of the protocol? But then Charlene also must have to wear black.
I don't get it.
I guess they all like black ;)

I looked at last year's National Day thread and there was also a lot of black and someone asking if it was because of the protocol.
Is it because of the protocol? But then Charlene also must have to wear black.
I don't get it.
I guess they all like black ;)

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor

I don't think protocol has anything to do with it, more individual tastes. Just like sometimes Caroline would wear tiara and sashes and sometimes not. Grace certainly wore color to both the daytime and evening events on National day.

:previous:

There definitely is no dress code, we've seen red, yellow, white and many more colours during the 1980s and 1990s as well.

Caroline tonight at the opera as part of the National Day celebrations - a great glittering look with a nice colour highlight:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Princess Caroline at the International Gucci Masters on December 3, 2011 wearing a nice recycled jacket and dark pants:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like it - timeless elegance. The jacket's pattern and colors are interesting and pretty.

Pretty jacket. Caroline looks good in general.

Princess Caroline has handed out the diplomas to the nurses in Monaco on December 6, 2011,
wearing a grey female suit and a white blouse - looks elegant (minus the glasses in her hair ;)).

** Full view ** Upper part **

Caroline looks very professional and businesslike in her capacity handing out diplomas. But I never understood the idea of using your sunglasses as a headband in an internal venue.

Beautiful soft grey suit and white blouse. She should have put the sunglasses somewhere else.

Interesting jacket; the ribbing on the lapel part gives it a different look.

The outfit is elegant and lovely, but so dark in the pictures that I can't determine if the jacket is in a peplum style. I think it is. It seems to have nice velvet bands at the top and bottom, and the brooch adds a nice pop of color. And I like the light hosiery; her shoes stand out well. Caroline looks really good, too; very happy and relaxed.

Last edited:
Chic and smart looking in it's simplicity! Caroline looks wonderful.

Princess Caroline in Passau, Germany, today, where she received a charity award
- elegant combination in black, nice shoes, bag and brooch!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

This is the best that I think Princess Caroline has looked in some time! Stunning from top of her head to tips of her toes!!!!

Very elegant, classic suit. Cut of jacket is very in my style.

This is the best that I think Princess Caroline has looked in some time! Stunning from top of her head to tips of her toes!!!!
I echo this but it's the smile that makes her stand out -she looks so natural & happy it's hard to believe she is attending a routine official engagement. I guess that what comes with years of practice.

Princess Caroline made the annual christmas visit to patients at a hospital in Monaco,
looking good and fresh in green and with a special scarf. A good, more casual choice
for such a visit!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

When she was given the award in Germany she looked every inch the Princess she is. Elegant and beautiful.
But in these ones, when she went to the Hospital to visit it's patients, the look didn't convince me too much.

When she was given the award in Germany she looked every inch the Princess she is. Elegant and beautiful.
But in these ones, when she went to the Hospital to visit it's patients, the look didn't convince me too much.
Maybe she didn't wanna look like a Princess. More like a simple person doing good and visiting people who are ill and old.
I think she looks great and appropriate for the occasion.

I dont mind the "casual" look here- but the color just doesnt do anything for Princess Caroline- Teal is a hard color to pull off, imo~

Maybe she didn't wanna look like a Princess. More like a simple person doing good and visiting people who are ill and old.
I think she looks great and appropriate for the occasion.

You are probably right. She looks like she wasn't trying to show off clothes, she was more focused in the visit per se :flowers:

Visits to hospitals are not meant to show off fashions, but rather to visit with patients who I am certain could care less about what the princess is wearing! Kudos to Caroline for taking time to visit and bring a bit of cheer to these people. She looked just fine, imo. :)

I do like that animal print scarf even if it doesn't really go with her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom