Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice outfit. I would have loved to see it full lenght.

Click on April 29, 2010, from Ice's post #269 and you will see it full length, Nathalie! It IS a lovely outfit and I also prefer it with her hair down as it gives her a softer look. I hope this helps!

Click on April 29, 2010, from Ice's post #269 and you will see it full length, Nathalie! It IS a lovely outfit and I also prefer it with her hair down as it gives her a softer look. I hope this helps!
Thanks a lot udyusa! It certainly is a lovely outfit. :flowers:

You are so welcome, Nathalie... Glad to be of service! :)

Princess Caroline at a theatre play in Monaco on October 11, wearing a nice combination
in dark blue (I think it's not been as blue as in the first pic, that might be a result of the
camera flashes).

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Princess Caroline at a theatre play in Monaco on October 11, wearing a nice combination
in dark blue (I think it's not been as blue as in the first pic, that might be a result of the
camera flashes).

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Humm... Was it an evening event? Because i'm not sure of the toillete adequacy for the evening... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

It does nothing for me, whether it is evening or daytime. I like her hair, makeup. and her happy smile but that's about it. Something just seems off...

Yes, it was an evening event, the play started at 9 pm. :flowers:

I like the jacket a lot (Chanel I gather) but why so much blue? It tires me.

I like the blue on her akes her appear less grime... and the pants though they are ususally something I like give her some much needed shape that a few extra kilos would normally do. I love the jacket.

Princess Caroline at the Parish Saint-Martin' Centenary Anniversary Celebration Mass on
November 13, 2011 in Monaco. Not bad, but I like her daughter's choice better :)

** Full view **

I think they are both doing ok. But very stylish is Alexandra's hat.

Caroline looks very good foor a change.
Alex looks so cute!

She looks very nice but too thin IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are both very stylish and age appropriate. Love both outfits!

I love them both.
Alexandra is so stylish and is only 11! Sometime she'll have her own fashion thread too :)

Caroline looks very good. Simple and elegant.

:previous:

Untill that Alexandra's fashion choices should be discussed in the "Fashion for the little royals Part 3:
May 2011 -"-thread ;), some posts have already been moved over there.

Two very nice looks of Princess Caroline worn on November 17 and 18 during medal ceremonies
at the Princely Palace - she's the golden girl these days ;)

** November 17 ** November 18 **

Caroline looks lovely in the first photo! But What on earth is she wearing in the second photo??? Would someone please explain it to me...

:previous: My explanation about the second outfit is that it looks like PC is wearing an oversized casual blazer over a dressy skirt, her hosiery is too black and either her skirt is too short or she's got black trim around the hem. I'm not liking that look at all.

Two very nice looks of Princess Caroline worn on November 17 and 18 during medal ceremonies
at the Princely Palace - she's the golden girl these days ;)

** November 17 ** November 18 **
Thanks! I totally forgot that thread! I'll check it out! :)
:previous: My explanation about the second outfit is that it looks like PC is wearing an oversized casual blazer over a dressy skirt, her hosiery is too black and either her skirt is too short or she's got black trim around the hem. I'm not liking that look at all.

I agree. Such a pity, she look wonderful yesterday. Today was an odd combination. But her face is glowing, :flowers:

Last edited:
Her hat looks like the black version of the white hat Charlotte wore to Albert's enthronement ceremony in 2005.

Caroline is glowing in a healthy way (unlike Stephanie imo). I like the coat & hat, but I find the whole look just a little disappointing- perhaps it's the colour or the hairstyle. I prefer both Charlene & Stephanie's outfits.

I am wondering if they are all promoting clothing that doesn't have to be dyed; thus the black, beige and grey.

She looked so regal. I loved it.
It was too much black, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom